Buying an ATV Questions and suggestions about what to buy, financing, insurance, etc.

Justifying an ATV

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2002, 08:24 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

did you say your "wife"??? guess what buddy,i hate to break it to ya but you'll probably end up buying her one too!!!! nothin wrong with that,mine wants one but just cant afford it right now. good luck to you and yours

Old 02-07-2002, 11:03 AM
Pro Rider

I am glad to see you say that you are going to do it. It is the best thing. I love taking the wife and kid out and going riding. I am lucky that we can ride just a couple of miles from the house.

You will love it

Bat

Old 02-07-2002, 02:22 PM
Pro Rider

you say money is not an issue...then what's it worth to be able to spend a day with your kids, having fun, enjoying the outdoors, letting them learn to respect nature, enjoy the excitement of atving and all the other stuff that goes with it. even if you only get to do this occasionally don't you think it's worth it. or you could stay at home or in your office while your kids are at......what....could be anything...you don't know. i think i know what i would do.

Old 02-11-2002, 10:26 AM
Trailblazer

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Do it. You'll love it!!!

Old 02-21-2002, 11:27 AM
Weekend Warrior

I just had to put my .02 into this one!! Don't just buy yourself one buy your wife one also!! This is coming from a wife and mother that loves to ride. Our whole family rides, we range from the youngest rider that is 6 yrs to our oldest that is 74 yrs old!! We have some awsome memories and time spent together.
The best feeling is when your teenage kids would rather go riding with their mother than go into town and run around. The biggest thing that the kids like is the mud!! ( me too) We have been out with others that don't let their atv's get muddy or in the water! Thats what they r for! Hence all terrian vehicles. Usually i'm the muddiest rider but the grandparents are really getting into mud sliging also.
It's different to take your kids some place they enjoy and you sit on the sidelines. But to 4-wheel together as a family is worth every cent!! Kids like to see their parents have as much fun as they do, makes it a more enjoyable outing. My big thing is when all the other parents are uncool and don't know anything I'll still be cool and know alot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] Kids tend to stay closer to home when the family does things together.
well thats along .02 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Play in the mud!! thats why they have soap and water!

Old 02-21-2002, 03:01 PM
Pro Rider

Well-said Wolverine!!!....my daughter would sooner be with me on the quad than shopping at the mall...she's 20...i think that's cool!!