Buying an ATV Questions and suggestions about what to buy, financing, insurance, etc.

where can I go and ride my atv in my area.

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2003, 11:27 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where can I go and ride my atv in my area.

I live in marion Arkansas, which is just across the bridge from Memphis Tenn, I am having a heac of a time finding places to ride that aren't posted . most of the farmers around here has posted their land, and I would like to find some places to ride with my kids , where it is safe and no worries about trespassing. we aren't litterbugs or vandles we just want to ride around and enjoy our investment in our atv. are there any state parks of federal land where we can ride, I don't want to bring my kids to a place where there is hunting going on, for safety reasons. can anyone give me some locations, I don't mind driving 70 or 80 miles. please . despertly neding help. my kids are driving me nuts wanting to ride. any help will be truly appreciated. grizzly271.

Old 05-03-2003, 02:39 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where can I go and ride my atv in my area.

Griz. I havnt checked a map yet to see just where your at..but there is a great place to ride in Missouri called the chadwick trail off road vehical area. It's in the Mark Twain National Forest just a few minutes north of Ark line. I think it may be a ways west of you but they having camping you could make a weekend of it.. you can get more info go to U.S national forest service web site and check there.. I have more info on it somewhere..if you can't find anything on it let me know and I can dig that stuff out from my archives...happy trails..