CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DS Days, Sand mtn NV, Labor Day weekend

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2003 | 12:44 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default DS Days, Sand mtn NV, Labor Day weekend

So, I was reviewing the route from Southern California to Fallon, NV. I noticed that just off I-80, on the way to Fallon, NV Yahoo marked a certain well known location. This well known location (Mustang Ranch) held the title as "America's most famous legal brothel" until 1999. "It's sure been a wild ride," said a former working girl of the Ranch.

...And now I know exactly why Sand Mountain is so DAMN popular!

Old 08-13-2003 | 05:08 AM
Pro Rider

I think one way or another I will be there on Thursday with my trailer. If you guy's wouldn't mind throwing in a little for gas that would be great. Since no one wants to share there accomodations I figure I have no choice to bring up the welcome wagon.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Anyway, looking forward to going.

Old 08-13-2003 | 12:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

It looks like my Wife and Daughter will be making the trip so. . . can't offer up a spot in the trailer.

I should have enough water for a couple of you to take some showers. Bring a swim suit up and the outdoor shower will be on - great to cool down on the warm weekends. . . or you can wait until the evening and shower inside before bed.

Old 08-13-2003 | 01:21 PM
Pro Rider

Duneme when are you leaving,on thursday or friday?

Old 08-13-2003 | 05:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

We are going up either Thursday after work or Wed. after work. It is 4.5 hours for us so. . . may be a late arrival but, a few buds should already be there so, we shouldn't have a problem finding our spot!

Might be tough to get one big circle this year since I think there will be so many people there but, we should be able to hook up for a number of rides. I typically want to ride ALL THE TIME so just come by and I'll go out with you!

Old 08-13-2003 | 05:24 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks for the offer Mark. I am planning on leaving Thursday morning. Either from here which I don't know yet or from The Burning Man thing in Northern Nevada. Either way I will be there Thursday afternoon before dark. Sam and Chris if I leave from here Thursday morning do you want to tag along with me up there? It is about an eight hour drive from my house. I am trying to get the rest of these plans figured out right now and I will hopefully know what is happening for sure by Friday.

Old 08-13-2003 | 05:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

TO "The Punisher", hey hot dog stand, i told you i would let you sleep in the motor home!! quit cryin, I think i have room for 1...even though you have the capacity of an ice cream truck i would still be nice enough to let you sleep in camper....B.Y.O.F J/K

Old 08-13-2003 | 05:51 PM
Pro Rider

LOL...hey what's the camping like up there and is there alot of sand to drive on or get stuck in...I may bring my trailer....

Old 08-13-2003 | 06:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

i have no idea what camping is like up there..

Old 08-13-2003 | 06:31 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Hamburger Stand, a.k.a Sam, I just told you I am bringing up my Trailer. Why bring 2 when we can share the expense?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: DS Days, Sand mtn NV, Labor Day weekend