CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

caught some people trying to steal my quads

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2003, 01:28 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default caught some people trying to steal my quads

Old 07-20-2003, 01:40 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: marrtoo
Guess thats the end of the story?? I wouldnt wanna post about what I did to em either.

Old 07-20-2003, 01:41 PM
Pro Rider

Keep a 12 gauge close. Take them at gunpoint (perfectly legal). Have someone call the police and have them to come to your home...Now walk them down your driveway...and make them take off their clothes...(Might wanna look away)....And have them stand there with people honking until the police arrives.

I would seriously do this...Next time they will think twice before stealing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Jeff

Old 07-20-2003, 01:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yo check it - the law says you can't kill somebody unless you life is in danger, and knowing that the average thief will flee when caught, I ordered some 12ga. shotshells loaded with rubber *****. now if I catch somebody and they take off runing, I can drop them like the b!tch they are and pound a couple rounds into there backs at point blank until the cops arrive!

Old 07-20-2003, 01:48 PM
Pro Rider

I'm from a real small town where it is strange to remove the key's from your car: now it is a bad habbit. my navigator, cadillac, mercedes and both ds's all had the key's in the ignitions. I think it broke my bad habbit.

Old 07-20-2003, 02:28 PM
Pro Rider

I have a buddy that was a L.A.P.D. and he told me that if someone ever breaks into your house especially if they are packing heat, to blow them away!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] He said in L.A. that if you don't kill that guy that he will be back or his buddy's will be back again sooner than you think to take revenge. Basically I think you would be xrewd either way![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2003, 04:30 PM
Pro Rider

10-4 that Punnisher. I went to USC in south central and was there durring the riots. Never pulled the trigger but the end of my barrel met many intruders, thiefs, etc. over 4 years of boozing....I mean studdying [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2003, 04:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

if they're in the house they're history, gone, removed from the earth, no doubt.
there's even a bola available - two weights connected by a chain - that shoots out your barrel! that'd be fun to lay somebody out with running across the yard!

Old 07-20-2003, 05:12 PM
Pro Rider

haha hightower, i know the stuff your talking about (their is a website that sells special ammo like that)

me and my cousins spent about 75 bucks on 12ga "specialty" ammo

including explosive rounds, "flame thrower", ball and chain, rubber shot, tracers, and a few other "special" rounds

man did we have fun with those... (im really glad we only put them through my old winchester 12...cuz i know that isnt good for the barrel...rifled or not...)

so anyway what happened marrtoo? lol was that the end of the story?

Old 07-20-2003, 05:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

All I know is, If your on my property and I didn't invite you. Your going to get a 45mm entry hole in your chest, and a football size exit hole. If you know what I mean.

Quick Reply: caught some people trying to steal my quads