CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

caught some people trying to steal my quads

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2003, 08:06 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default caught some people trying to steal my quads

Yes - From gone in sixtly seconds .. BONK HIM

Old 07-20-2003, 08:51 PM
Pro Rider

LOL

Old 07-21-2003, 02:40 AM
Pro Rider

I like those specialty rounds![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] You know here in Californoia eveyone has bulletproof vests and cars, well that just isn't fair if they can come in and wack you is it?! They run away and you can't even put a slug into them, and there laughing there as#ses off as they get away. Well I got some specialty ammo of my own![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] These depleated Uranium rounds I got from the armory before I left the Army sure hit the spot!! If you know what I mean?![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I call them the Dago Bullets! Because DAy go thru everything![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] On the serious note we get a lot of those home invasion robberies around here. They jsut kick your door in, blast you on your couch, rob the place and walk out! They don't even aslk anymore, they just shoot first and ask questions later! That is why i keep a gun in everyroom in my house, because I am going to shoot first and ask questions later![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-21-2003, 03:51 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

I am a firm believer in settleing the prob once the perps enter my house, ive had a few attempts of invasion here at my house but none succesfull, i THINK THATS PRETTY SCUMMY OF SOMEONE BREAKING IN!!!!!!!!!! or attempting to steal anything quads or not!!!.....................you can ask the PUNISHER and anyone else that has seen the line-up next to my bed, try what i use youll sleep much better===== S.K.S. with '6' 40 round clips all loaded with high velocity hollow points for total annihilation, 45 smith and wesson auto with 2 clips with hydro shocks and a mixed assortment for hand to hand, 1- 12 guage 6 shot with duck and pheasant shells, 357 snub nose magnum python after there down, and one mini 14 with vest that holds 25 clips.. thats if they try to bum rush the crib with a crew.... they first have to get by me 3 very nice CHOWS [dogs] that are trained to patrol the perimeter....after reading these posts about QUAD theft i have bumped up security and put myself and dogs on high alert, and i have had a feeling someone has been creeping around, there was a guy who claimed to be the paper boy the other day and was trying to get close to my DOG that was chained up in the front yard, my wife told him not to get near dog because he is unpredictable.. i went outside to see what the perp looked like and he sure wasnt the old man i see at 4 oklock in the morning delivering papers.. so i asked him what he wanted and he said "oh nothin, im the paper boy" he kept on walking, MY POINT IS, that you cannot trust anyone these days and you have to watch every little detail of whats going on around you, this could happen to any of us and we might as well be preped...if someone breaks in my house they WILL have an issue on there hands, everyone should be prepared for home invasions for the safety of family members and quads....

Old 07-21-2003, 02:01 PM
Pro Rider

I nominate Mario for Charleton Hesston's job![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-21-2003, 07:07 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Hightower
I ordered some 12ga. shotshells loaded with rubber *****. now if I catch somebody and they take off runing, I can drop them like the b!tch they are and pound a couple rounds into there backs at point blank until the cops arrive!
That sounds like fun!

Old 07-21-2003, 07:45 PM
Pro Rider

getting a consealed carry permit here in Los Angeles is impossible. carrying a handgun in your car will get you a trip to jail.

so........I have a single shot marine 12 guage flare-gun. (and of course I have fired it a few times to test it) WORKS GREAT!

I have also been pulled over by the cops and when asked for license/registration I DISCLOSED that I had a "SAFETY FLARE GUN" in my center consol so don't shoot me. The cop said "that is fine" and proceded to give me a warning for speeding. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-21-2003, 10:03 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlueLeader
getting a consealed carry permit here in Los Angeles is impossible. carrying a handgun in your car will get you a trip to jail.

so........I have a single shot marine 12 guage flare-gun. (and of course I have fired it a few times to test it) WORKS GREAT!

I have also been pulled over by the cops and when asked for license/registration I DISCLOSED that I had a "SAFETY FLARE GUN" in my center consol so don't shoot me. The cop said "that is fine" and proceded to give me a warning for speeding. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Blu,

I like that idea! I want one!

Marky