CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

yall want to hear somthing funny?????

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2003, 12:31 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default yall want to hear somthing funny?????

We were hangin at my house and we kept hearing a street bike roaring aroung the neighborhood, i took my little scooter 49cc down to the guys house and asked him what he had in his street bike[ because it sounded a bit mean] and he told me he had an 1100cc motor in a 750 frame it was a suzuki all chromed out and what not...i then asked him if he would like to drag 300ft with a quad, he looked at me like i was some kind of MENTALLY CRAZY IDIOT!!! then he said let me see it, i showed him the 720, he said OK i guess so.. i asked him to give me 10 minutes to fuel it , we snuk on the street behind my house and lined up from a dead stop, he spunn way too much out of the hole and i took him IN 300ft, then i shut it down and he was no were near me [ he did not get a good holeshot], he was so pissed off he said lets run again AND HE WAS CUSSING!!! i said we'd better not, the heat could be comming soon and we could get in trouble...HEHEHEHE... his face was about to pop out of his helmet he was so pi$$ed offf.....he pulled up next to me and said " hey I smell the funny fuel" I said "I KNOW THAT ULTIMATE 4 SMELLS LIKE blended alcohol ".... my point is that, unless a street bike has a extended swingarm, and if they hammer it they cannot hook up enough on a HALF WAY slick road, by the time he had hooked up i was too far ahead of him for him too catch me, it was pretty easy, but very funny.... dont get me wrong, i know he has much more HP than i do and in a far race AND DRAG SET UP he would have most likely annihilated me, it was all about the holeshot IN 300ft... you guys should try this one it is a GOOD laugh and good way to snag a tittle.LOL, MAKE SURE HE IS AT A COMPLETE STOP BEFORE TAKEOFF ON A SLICK PAVED ROAD, dont do the rolling start they will try that, those street bikes are fast.i would say he spun for about 15-20ft loosing time...and thats all it took.. if any of you guys can lure this type of action let me know I want to hear results, i know you will be laughing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-28-2003, 12:33 AM
Pro Rider

Nice story! LOL

Old 07-28-2003, 12:35 AM
Pro Rider

Man I love hearing that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-28-2003, 12:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Awesome. Dont run him again, makes him more pist off.

Old 07-28-2003, 12:52 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

he came down already and looked a little disturbed about it, but was being cool, he wants to go somewhere to run them again tonight, i am thinking about it, but im taking a video camera and hopefully i can do a repeat. if i do it i will post if i win or not, youll still see what im talking about with his tire spin.. i already have an even smoother road to run him on, i dont think he knows what the prob is yet.LOL The 2 knobby 9 inch wide quad tires hook up better than a single 5 inch slick tire and for 300ft it makes sense, he said he has a drag slick that he wants to put on, but then he might have issues with front end comming up.ill let ya know

Old 07-28-2003, 12:58 AM
Pro Rider

Post that video if you can!!!

Old 07-28-2003, 11:47 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Take him to a dirt road![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Bigger.