CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

how do u lock up your DS?

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2003, 03:34 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how do u lock up your DS?

Both of my DS's are in an enclosed trailer which I now lock; ramp door 2 locks, side door 1 lock tongue lock and paddle lock, and I run a log chain through both wheels and through loops that the factory put on the underside (tying it down when being taken to dealership?). Then I put 2 locks on the chain. I also put up a motion light for my drive. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I ALSO do not leave my keys in my vehicles or quads anymore.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I guess lesson learned, next time they might bring a quiet vehicle and actually get something.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 08-06-2003, 06:02 PM
Pro Rider

Here at home i just leave the key in it and the garage door open for everyone to see If they are going to steal it you can't stop them so just make it that much easier for them to get it so they don't tear the quad up trying to steal it and maybe somebody will have seen them and reported it to the police

Old 08-06-2003, 06:31 PM
Pro Rider

I use a Kryptonite New York chain & lock attached to a Kryptonite Stronghold bolted to the garage floor. It's working well so far![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-07-2003, 02:17 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Right now my ATVs are covered with so much junk as they sit on the trailer I think it would take an hour to move the junk which is in the way just so a guy could pull the trailer out. Too bad that also means I wont be doing alot of riding in the near future.

Old 08-07-2003, 11:50 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackHawk
Right now my ATVs are covered with so much junk as they sit on the trailer I think it would take an hour to move the junk which is in the way just so a guy could pull the trailer out. Too bad that also means I wont be doing alot of riding in the near future.

They should have classes for this......

Hi, my name is Blackhawk...........and........................... ....................I'm.............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]..........a

DS ............abuser.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

LOL

Only way it should be under junk if was a yamahaha. LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-07-2003, 12:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hahahhaha yeah. Well, to be more specific a lot of it is camping gear and some empty boxes. Nothing that would tarnish the glory of the machine too much. I'm going to dig them out soon, I need to go riding......somewhere. Too bad Hungry Valley is going to be like, 100+ ick.

Old 08-07-2003, 01:40 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: QUADMAN650
Here at home i just leave the key in it and the garage door open for everyone to see If they are going to steal it you can't stop them so just make it that much easier for them to get it so they don't tear the quad up trying to steal it and maybe somebody will have seen them and reported it to the police
So ah... where in blossom do you live??
No I am just kidding.. I do the same thing, Very seldom does the key come out. I was considering removeing it and using a toggle swtich somewhere on the quad.. They want it they will get it..