CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

MBRP? final verdict?

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2003, 02:13 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MBRP? final verdict?

The raptor MBRP pipe is very good. Dunno why they didn't spend the time to make a good DS pipe.

Old 08-14-2003, 10:55 AM
Pro Rider

Has any body dyno the full race MBRP for the DS?

Old 08-14-2003, 11:14 AM
Pro Rider

A lot of dynoing out there for the Raptor pipe, I have heard of none for the DS pipe.

Old 08-14-2003, 12:40 PM
Pro Rider

Hmmm...let's see...the MBRP slip-on offers excellent fit & finish, great low end (which is ALL a DS needs - c'mon, it's already got GREAT top end), it's maintenance-free, it's quiet, it's reasonably priced, and to top it all off, the company provides excellent customer service...yeah, that's a tough call alright!

Problem is I think that it takes away from the top end. I think the top end is worse with that pipe on than with the stock pipe on. If you only ride trails then fine, anything else specially the dunes FUGETABOUTIT!!!!! POS!!!!

And I agree with Ironrod about other pipes having just as good bottom end. The only advantage MBRP has over stock is weight savings.

MBRP would be last on my list, I'd rather run stock.

And just to clarify I only had the first generation slip on. I don't know anything about the race set up.

Old 08-14-2003, 07:32 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: KMDuner

Problem is I think that it takes away from the top end. I think the top end is worse with that pipe on than with the stock pipe on. If you only ride trails then fine, anything else specially the dunes FUGETABOUTIT!!!!! POS!!!!

And I agree with Ironrod about other pipes having just as good bottom end. The only advantage MBRP has over stock is weight savings.

MBRP would be last on my list, I'd rather run stock.

And just to clarify I only had the first generation slip on. I don't know anything about the race set up.
My top end hasn't suffered one bit! And apparently fit & finish, decibel levels, zero maintenance, and outstanding cutomer service mean nothing to you...gimme a break![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 08-14-2003, 07:49 PM
Pro Rider

My top end hasn't suffered one bit! And apparently fit & finish, decibel levels, zero maintenance, and outstanding cutomer service mean nothing to you...gimme a break!

Only thing that matters to me is who gets to the finish line first.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 08-14-2003, 08:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

!!!ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] LOL

Old 08-14-2003, 11:33 PM
Pro Rider

ooppss!

Old 08-14-2003, 11:55 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AZSAND
!!!ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] LOL
Your just too funny LMAO!!!!

Old 08-15-2003, 12:20 AM
Pro Rider

All I got to say is I race with MBRP I'm forth overall in the points this year and the other 3 racers are 500cc banshee's. We race tracks like PIKES PEAK. I usally go over 80mph at 9000 feet elevation!!!!!

Quick Reply: MBRP? final verdict?