CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

MBRP? final verdict?

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2003, 05:21 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MBRP? final verdict?

Hear hear!

My MBRP pipe does everything I expect it to do. And FYI...I NEVER expected it to be the ultimate, fastest, most powerful, highest revving pipe on the planet![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

It's a good pipe for a good price from a good company. So get over yourselves conspiracy theorists![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 08-15-2003, 05:25 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: lilnotts
mbrp is ok on customer service? i had a prob with my pipe, i first contacted bob, who then told me 2 call them direct, who knew nothin about the problem, and they took care of it, even paid for shipping, and ya my pipe did have some marks on it, but after they rebuffed it and i didn't see anything marks that were there b4, i'm not sayin that its the best pipe in the world, but i like my pipe, looks amazing, sounds great, and after i get my clutch springs i'm going to get my bro to clock me with his truck, and then i'll put my stock pipe on which has the restricting tubes and spark arrestor out of it and i'll clock it again, and NOT EVERYONE HERE IS ALL ABOUT DRAG RACING
JEEEESSSSS GUYSSSSS ....... CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG? well some might get along a bit quicker due to pipe preference but the slow ones look pretty[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] If my brother clocked me with his truck I would burn down his house. ....and about NOT EVERYONE HERE IS ALL ABOUT DRAG RACING would that be the honda owners?LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Just messing around not ment to offend anyone that can handle a little razzing.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-15-2003, 05:40 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: marrtoo
If my brother clocked me with his truck I would burn down his house
lol, its a lil hard since he stil lives at home, and i meant hes going to drive beside me and tell me how fast i'm goin

Old 08-15-2003, 08:03 PM
Trailblazer

Hummmmm! That sounds political! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 08-15-2003, 08:05 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: marrtoo
If my brother clocked me with his truck I would burn down his house. ....

LMAO...i get it...

Old 08-15-2003, 08:19 PM
Pro Rider

Really? Why do you say that?

Old 08-15-2003, 09:08 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks ironrod. I respect your opinion too.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 08-15-2003, 09:20 PM
Pro Rider

Ironrod how about a MBPR front with FMF rear or White Bros or HMF rear. HMF does have a 91 db quit core. Due not say Yosh because they still have my old parts that they will not return.

Old 08-15-2003, 09:35 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BillDS650
Ironrod how about a MBPR front with FMF rear or White Bros or HMF rear. HMF does have a 91 db quit core. Due not say Yosh because they still have my old parts that they will not return.
I know you dont like Yoshi, I have not had the opportunity to try out thier customer service. My Yoshi pipe was good when I got it and I didn't have a reason to contact them. I don't have any opinion on HMF, as I have not had them. Because of your experience, I know that I would have concerns about "buying" from Yoshi in the future - and you should know that I am not. I will be "buying" a new exhaust shortly to try them out. When it becomes available, if the specs are good, I will be trying out the new LTE dual exhaust for the DS.

For the record, I think the headers on the MBRP are fine. I think they could line up the exhaust heat shield better, but thats pretty minor. I like the room they have given to the DS around the carb. My main concern on the DS pipe is the silencer.

Old 08-16-2003, 03:18 AM
Air
Pro Rider

Sound is a huge issue guys. If you ride on public lands there will be a db limit.

Quick Reply: MBRP? final verdict?