CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Stock Axle straightening... who in San Diego?

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2003, 10:47 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stock Axle straightening... who in San Diego?

SO MUCH FOR HELP on the AXLE STRAIGHTENING....

Don't you guys have a jump topic?! Hey... what an idea!

Old 08-17-2003, 11:01 PM
Pro Rider

holy johnny, calm down, jeeze, hightower and pushin have a good idea, GO LOOK IN THE YELLOWPAGES,FIND A MACHINE AND CALL TOMORROW, are you happy now?

Old 08-17-2003, 11:19 PM
Pro Rider

Yes any half a$$ed machine shop can take care of your bent axel...

I'm only about 160 pounds and jumping is my specialty. I have stock shocks but I have them set up PERFECT for me and I have never bottomed out that hard.... My footpegs seem to hit the ground before I run out of shock travel, and I stub my toes on the big jumps.... I think the stock shocks on the DS are better than most after market shocked quads I've seen. I love the way my DS jumps and most of the people that complain about manuverability and weight of it effects in air control are people that can't ride as good as me.... I can move mine in the air just fine and I feel VERY comfortable getting big air where as on a smaller quad I would have second thoughts about hitting a jump and feeling comfortable enough to land it without scuffing my bag!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-17-2003, 11:33 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: lilnotts
holy johnny, calm down, jeeze, hightower and pushin have a good idea, GO LOOK IN THE YELLOWPAGES,FIND A MACHINE AND CALL TOMORROW, are you happy now?
I'd be happier if ya wouldn't tell me the obvious....

"go look in the yellow pages"?! Hmmm... another novel idea. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Come on guys... don't ya think I would have already thought of that... and that I was lookin' for a reputable shop that maybe a local from HERE has had good service from. Anyone can let their fingers do the walkin.

I wasn't looking to see who jumps, who's the highest..... etc... etc... I can jump just fine and don't need to hear how good anyone else is. Ya wanna see air... go hit my website. Or ... watch a Crusty Video. OOops... wrong forum... WATCH Huevos Grandes.

But please fellas.... stick to the topic will ya?! It's more a nuisance than anything to come back to the forum and see replies to your question. Then to read them and they have absolutely nothing to do with anything I'm concerned about. I personally wouldn't go into YOUR topic and spout of about my Lifted Ford Excursion when your asking about Axle grease. So I'd think the same respect applies. But I guess not. That's obvious.

BTW, I'm not and wasn't pissed.... it's just frusterating.

Old 08-17-2003, 11:50 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry man. Although I do want to hear about your lifted Ford. I have my rear axle getting straightened as we speak. I will pick it up tomorrow. I am sorry I can't tell you of a good shop because I am just a few miles down the road. Hope you find a good shop.

BajaIowa

Old 08-17-2003, 11:51 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks Baja....

The Ford thing was sarcastic! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-18-2003, 12:01 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Johnnyairtime
I personally wouldn't go into YOUR topic and spout of about my Lifted Ford Excursion when your asking about Axle grease. .
Judging by your attitude you wouldn't take the time to help with any of my topics... that's what I hate most. I said twice that ANY good machine shop can solve your axel problem and I'm going to take my axel in tomorrow to yes a machine shop to get fixed..... The jumping thing got started from me saying mine got bent from big jumps... I'm sorry if I interrupted your thread any but I did try to help.....

Old 08-18-2003, 12:21 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: PUSHINTHELIMIT
Originally posted by: Johnnyairtime
I personally wouldn't go into YOUR topic and spout of about my Lifted Ford Excursion when your asking about Axle grease. .
Judging by your attitude you wouldn't take the time to help with any of my topics... that's what I hate most.
Hmmmm....
MY ATTITUDE?!?!

Man... you've got to be kidding.
All I asked was that everyone stick to a topic.... and it seems nobody can.
All I did, was throw out some sarcasm... as it seems everyone on here does.

And you say I have an attitude....?!?!? NO... your mistaken. I was frusterated. Not with an attitude.

I'd be very quick to help on ANY posts if that's what I can do. I don't offer any info if it's obvious... and I assume most ATVers on here know about common sense. I give most everyone the notion that they're smart... not dumb. SO... give me a topic that I'm knowledgable about, and I'll respond till the cows come home.

So how can you say "that's what I hate most"???? What do you hate most??? That nobody helps you? Or that I don't respond to your questions? You probably need to clarify that a little.

And for your help about yours bending... that sucks yours bent. And thanks for the advice on taking it to the machine shop. That's all great. But it really doesn't help me for crap .... as I asked about help here in San Diego.

SO TELL ME....
What don't you get about this??? I ask a question about "help in San Diego" ... and now I am unthinkingly going on and on for no reason.

Old 08-18-2003, 12:26 AM
Pro Rider

Well I obviously don't live near san diego(about 2000 miles anyway) but I tryed to help anyway.... I wouldn't like it if people DIDN'T reply for a reason like that.... I tryed to help, sorry I couldn't..