CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

BacK from DS Days Early!

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2003, 11:32 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BacK from DS Days Early!

Thank you for your condolences Jim, I really appreciate that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] As for the unflattering profile shot, I should throw a Momma Cat smack down on ya![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LOL It was a really good time for the brief time I got to hang. Thanks to everyone again for their support and help.

Old 09-01-2003, 11:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Sandman430 are you trying to say im a bad influince on my bikes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 09-02-2003, 12:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

HEY, we had to leave early.. give us the run down on what happened at the hill saturday afternoon and sunday!!!!!!!did you give sparks a hard time?what happened?

Old 09-02-2003, 12:28 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 09-02-2003, 12:34 AM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 09-02-2003, 12:39 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]b

Old 09-02-2003, 12:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Wish you could have stayed but ill have to come to Dumont to play[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-02-2003, 12:57 AM
Elite Pro Rider

yeah azsand let the sparks guys have it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-02-2003, 02:44 AM
Pro Rider

I had a great time.....
It was good to see alot of fast DS's at Sand Mountain [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I really enjoyed meeting with the Punisher,ANNIHILATER,jetsnow,AZSAND,KMduner,jimino k,duneme,crzr,capcityDS,FinalClimax,Gary/TVI & crew & SANDMAN430..(missed some one??)all great friends to camp and hang with [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I wish I would have had more time racing the hill, seemed like time just flew by..before I knew it..It was time to go[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

AZAND and 2001raptor2001 were trading wins(or were close?),boy they were fast!
Looks like 2001raptor2001,finally got the best of the Sparks bikes that were there"congrats"(they have a long ongoing rival)I did race 2001raptor2001 at night again and almost sailed it over the top(again) trying to stop..I skidded right to the top,then popped over easy(went back to camp and had stiff drink after that one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] )
I was very impressed with the the 720's(all of them)I think if they had dual carbs and alky they would really scream [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]..oops scratch that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
I was surprised myself,when I beat ShaneB's streetbike motored banshee(that thing sounded wicked)It took me a couple of runs to take him though(lost a NOS line once,and the bottle was empty on the other run)

Sorry to see you leave early Tony(my condolences)

I would meet up with any of these guy's again,all great people

Jeff

Old 09-02-2003, 12:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: SANDMAN430
don't let sean fool you he found a stage three and pounded that guy so bad. the guy was rather upset with his quad i heard he went home hope it works out for him. anyways that smile on your face after the race was hard to hide. hey thanks again for the use of the power, guess honda can win the baja 1000 but there generator can make it thru ds's days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] think the plug just went bad. keep us posted on the 4th trip we'll come down for that weekend.
That Stage 3 is my neighbor! He left early because he was afraid to run his bike (something just didn't seem right - obviously!) Spoke with him last night and he is still upset. I wonder if it is the Race 7 Ron Wood cams (just too aggressive!)

KM and I were a good race - his bike takes off like a rocket off the line (is that the FCR's?) The best race(s) I had this weekend were against my good buddy (he was riding his modified 250R). We were about a 1/2 tire difference and it all came down to the start. For 1/2 the hill we were tire to tire and neither of us were pulling the other person.

Sorry I couldn't camp up with you guys but, had the family with me oh and there were more "silicone-twins" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] in our camp anyways!

The 720's could out pull my 680 but, the 680 is definitely a runner. I was very happy with how it did this weekend. . . not to say I won't modify again / more [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

If there is one thing we all could see at this hill was how much weight makes a difference. I ran one 720 and was just on it's heels (bigger rider than me) then ran another and lost big (smaller rider than me.) Oh, and that 250R (330 actually) got blown away by KMDuners quad with that kid on it. He was asking me whose black DS that was and I was thinking it's fast but, should be a close race. . . anyways later that day I saw this skinny kid racing KM's quad. . .

Jim: Congrats on the toolkit and thanks for making such a donation to our riding area. I hope you enjoy the tools [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Jon: Good job putting together the clean-up and auction. Hope it helps us all!

Quick Reply: BacK from DS Days Early!