CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Little Sahara - First Time

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2003, 11:25 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Little Sahara - First Time

Nice jump![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I am pretty sure I saw you st LS. A bit hot huh. Which campground were you at? I was at the new one, on the back row. Real surprising how busy it was I didn't know that they had drag races on every weekend in Oct. I didn't see any other DS's with cut fenders except for mine kind of surprising but got alot of looks and compliments.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Not sure if it was the fenders or the fire shooting from my exhaust.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I stopped and talked to quite a few people with DS's, looking for Bigger and dunedevil, guess bigger didn't go but not sure about dunedevil; wouldn't doubt he was one of them I was following when leaving until we hit I35 then I grew wings[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Thinking about going again this weekend but we'll see, still real sore.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-23-2003, 11:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Marrtoo.

Take a weekend off, The Weather is going to be in the low 40's with a 80% chance of rain ALL WEEKEND![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Thats PARR for the course since its been really nice all week long why I've been in the office working[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Anyway, if you can put it off till next weekend, I can meet up with you then, and probably DSmike also.

BIgger.

Old 10-23-2003, 02:55 PM
Pro Rider

That should be doable.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I will take this weekend off especially if its going to be nasty. Maybe I will be able to get some new clutches and put them in by then. Last weekend I went through almost 30 gallons of alky and 10 of gas. So I'll probably use the money it would have cost me this weekend and get another drum of alky [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I'll have to let you know about next weekend cause of halloween, promised the kids I would go with them. So it would be later in the day on Sat and I would be there until ??? I am going to shave the fenders on my other bike and try to make them look alike, cept the exhaust.
Later Bryan

Old 10-23-2003, 09:17 PM
Pro Rider

I was at the north campground. My group was the big 32 foot trailer right at the north entrance. There was 20 quads there. My head was soooo big when I left because there was not another quad who tried to outjump me and actually did. It might be awhile before I get the pictures of the dirt bike jumping the truck. My friend who has the pictures sent them in bitmap form and I can't upload them to the forums. The group I went with only goes down twice a year, but we are goi8ng to make a special trip over Thanksgiving. If any of you guys are going to be there give me a buzz. I really can't wait to go back. I first have to fix my bent axle, cooling fan, bent a-arms, re-jet the carb, fix the bent rims, and replace the front wheel bearings. Just a little list[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. Hope to see you guys down there in the future.

Justin

Old 10-23-2003, 09:19 PM
Pro Rider

Oh yeah, I met dunedevil while he was waiting to get into the park. I saw him waiting in line and introduced myself. He seems like a good guy. I never got a chance to talk to him again.

Justin