CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

SAM COE PERFORMANCE

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2003, 08:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SAM COE PERFORMANCE

TVI i feel builds a reputable product !!!! And yes if you are one of the chosen few GOTFRIED will bless you with his knowledge. But the bottom line is he feels we are way inferior to him GOD COMPLEX i belive . And no intrest in our market as a whole!!! On the other hand Tvi is making pretty dang good products and working real hard to make us happy but your right his jugs ain't 100% what pami's are yet!!!!!!!! But too close to complain about !!! but isay what we do is kick gary in his gonads and tell him to go make rappy parts we don't want too be fast or get proper service from someone who shows us the respect we deserve!!!

PS: Aren't you like a pami dealer now bomb??? I might have heard wrong but i heard you were the man to get pami parts from now.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-30-2003, 08:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider

i really like pami stuff myself, i think azsand is a better test of the pami engine, azsand pounds his, he raced everybody plus somemore besides doesn't he have jeffs old 760, and i believe that engine finally lost a oil line and cooked. but to be honest how many people have seen a tvi and samcoe 720 cylinder side by side,or a pami in there also? i think i just happen to get lucky and be at the shop the day punishers came in. i'm no engine, engineer to be able to say how thick a cylinder has to be but there isn't anything the same about the two, samcoes cylinder goes so far into the case it has to be hoged out with a grinder to clear moving parts, just showed how much thought went into it. bottom line your right turles can fly, the U.S. put a lot of money in the f-4 jet which has a glide path of like12-1 a turtles might be better, probably more like 5-1. maybe we could all get together and take our engines apart and compare[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] hey maybe we could race some too.

Old 10-30-2003, 11:31 PM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!

Originally posted by: AZSAND
PS: Aren't you like a pami dealer now bomb??? I might have heard wrong but i heard you were the man to get pami parts from now.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

J Ross

Old 10-31-2003, 08:34 AM
Pro Rider

Sandman far be it from me to defend Samcoe anymore but that cylinder I sent gary is the old design. The new design is just like Gary's except with out the Supports.

Old 10-31-2003, 09:19 AM
Elite Pro Rider

good i'm glad these guys that gave him money got something better. sorry you had to go thru that he!!