CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

I'm lost!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2003, 12:17 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm lost!!!

Originally posted by: BlackHawk
you'll probably make the head spin of whatever 16 year old kid answers the phone. Not that the kids who work there are all bad, however most of them are there for the job and don't know much about bolts etc.
Ya those dam 16 year olds don't know $hit, lol.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-31-2003, 02:25 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default I'm lost!!!

Some 16 year olds are smarter than others. I was remembering a couple years ago when I was in High School the same girls who worked at the Pet Store and would eat the dog jerky & other dog snacks for fun are also the same girls who worked at the hardware store. I could only imagine what one of those girls would have said if you asked them for 4mm x 10mm stainless steel allen head screws.

Old 10-31-2003, 02:49 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default I'm lost!!!

dude, the last time I was at the hardware store here in my hometown I was wishing I was 16 again!! I'm 31 now, but this chick at the cash register was a senior in highschool and she was stacked like you wouldn't believe man. they sure didn't make them like her when I was in school......I could've sworn she had to be in her 20's, built like a dancer man, so huge I had to tell somebody about her, and my wife was the only one around when I got home so I had to cut loose with it, and she works at the bank where this chick cashes her hardware store checks so she recognized her by my description and said "don't worry hunny, when she comes into the bank I can't help but to stare too!". this just goes to show how dumb some of us old guys are too, I'm telling my wife about hot young girls?!?![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-31-2003, 03:00 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default I'm lost!!!

"don't worry hunny, when she comes into the bank I can't help but to stare too!". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Just had to see that part one more time!

If you can just get her to start pointing them out to you. . . THEN. . you will be my hero! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 10-31-2003, 12:58 PM
Pro Rider
Default I'm lost!!!

I'm moving to Indiana. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-31-2003, 01:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default I'm lost!!!

That sounds like a pretty small town - that sort of thing happening in LA would almost have to be planned! (Except for the busty girl - there are a few of those around - planned and unplanned.)

Old 10-31-2003, 10:10 PM
Pro Rider
Default I'm lost!!!

Originally posted by: Hightower
but this chick at the cash register was a senior in highschool and she was stacked like you wouldn't believe man. they sure didn't make them like her when I was in school......I could've sworn she had to be in her 20's

HEHEHEHE!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2003, 04:04 AM
Pro Rider
Default I'm lost!!!

Originally posted by: Hightower
dude, the last time I was at the hardware store here in my hometown I was wishing I was 16 again!! I'm 31 now, but this chick at the cash register was a senior in highschool and she was stacked like you wouldn't believe man. they sure didn't make them like her when I was in school......I could've sworn she had to be in her 20's, built like a dancer man, so huge I had to tell somebody about her, and my wife was the only one around when I got home so I had to cut loose with it, and she works at the bank where this chick cashes her hardware store checks so she recognized her by my description and said "don't worry hunny, when she comes into the bank I can't help but to stare too!". this just goes to show how dumb some of us old guys are too, I'm telling my wife about hot young girls?!?![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

And she's agreeing and might be more awstruck than you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Hold on to her there are not many that wouldn't rip your throat out and cook it up for dinner for your parents, just for looking yet alone saying it; even if they agree, but couldn't or wouldn't admit it.
OH MAN now I'm going to have to have more thearopy. Just when me and my 5 selves were getting along.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Just messin

MARRTOO

Old 11-01-2003, 06:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default I'm lost!!!

That's ironic BigBen - she's from Kansas, no kidding!!!

Old 11-01-2003, 11:13 PM
Pro Rider
Default I'm lost!!!

Send her back!!