CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Vortex vs Graydon CDI

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2003 | 01:56 PM
Pro Rider
Default Vortex vs Graydon CDI

Originally posted by: lilnotts
Originally posted by: ironrod
ya but that guys not a big fan of us canadians [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Not a fan of Canadians? Gimme a break littlenuts. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
ooo so thats how its gunna b eh? don't make me get my polar bear after ya [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

and still nobody has answered my question
Polarbear?, they taste good!

Old 12-13-2003 | 01:58 PM
Pro Rider

ya but that guys not a big fan of us canadians [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Not a fan of Canadians? Gimme a break littlenuts. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
ooo so thats how its gunna b eh? don't make me get my polar bear after ya [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 12-13-2003 | 02:10 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
You're gonna have to find someone willing to ship them to Canada. Its about a 30 minute wait in line at UPS or FedEx (make that 2 hours at the USPS) and about another 30 minutes to fill out the international paper work, and thats just the beginning.

Why our idiots in leadership positions have these huge trade barriers between our two countries is unknown to me. Some folks need to be voted out in my humble opinion.

For the record, I love Canadians, and Polar Bears even more!

Old 12-13-2003 | 02:23 PM
Pro Rider

i know ya do, was just teasin ya,
and i don't get anythings from the states shipped over here anymore, i just get it shipped to a UPS Store and pick it up there and bring it back myself

Old 12-21-2003 | 09:51 PM
Range Rover

Mudstud , on the dyno there is 5Hp difference in the power between Performance and Traction 2

Interesting note , i find if im racing on an oval track in 3/4th gear i get better drive in Traction mode , when i go to power mode i get too much wheel spin ....... and tend to slide too wide ...

definately a good choice ... I found sand hills need power mode , traction mode no good going up the big hills ...

hope that helps

Cheers

Prokiwi