CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

camp site thief

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2004, 01:54 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default camp site thief

Most people who have such strong opinions about that sort of thing have never taken a good look at the full story - the one that's been going on for thousands of years. Gulls have been eating live animals for food for millions of years. Does she think we should kill all of the Golden and Bald eagles in the world? I mean, they soar high above waiting to see a lonely rabbit hopping in the field, then seconds later the rabit feels the talons of the Eagle ripping into it's flesh. Then the Eagle flys away to a high tree branch to eat the rabbit. I'd bet many times the rabbit is dead by that point, but I'm sure there are many other times the rabbit is still alive by the time the Eagle start to tear it apart.

This is nature, it's not always friendly.

Old 02-19-2004, 03:13 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default camp site thief

should ask the tree hugger where the leather came from to make the pair of hiking boots they always wear . or what the bottom of thee rubber soulis made from . if u could beat some common sence into them i think it would really kill them because there so narrow minded kind of like a badger brain to big for its skull cranky all the time .[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-19-2004, 03:16 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default camp site thief

but i wish we could treat theives like the middel east treats them cut off a hand or such , then it would take more thieves to steal the same stuff . kind of like one handed clapping [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 02-19-2004, 11:00 AM
Pro Rider
Default camp site thief

Tricks for camp thieves 1. Leave old gas can out and un-lock full with gas and sugar. Just make sure nobody in your camp use it. 2. Have an empty tequila bottle to go in let it cool off and leave out in plain sight.

Old 02-19-2004, 11:35 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default camp site thief

my luck one of the kids would bring me the gas can and then i'd be kicking myself, the empty bottle might work, might want to leave a little cautus juice just to cover the taste[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-19-2004, 11:36 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default camp site thief

Originally posted by: BillDS650
Tricks for camp thieves 1. Leave old gas can out and un-lock full with gas and sugar. Just make sure nobody in your camp use it. 2. Have an empty tequila bottle to go in let it cool off and leave out in plain sight.
LOL!! I like the tequila trick.

You know what a theif really hates the sound of? CLICK CLICK!! That be the sound of your fate if your caught stealing anything of mine. I'll take the legal risk.

Old 02-19-2004, 01:11 PM
RPM
Pro Rider
Default camp site thief

I wasn't going to Hurt the Racoons, I just wanted my Chocolate Chip Cookies back. Luckily I didn't have to fight them, 6 on 1 you know. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I'm in no way trying to defend the Granola eatin, tree huggin, Burkenstock wearin loonies, but at the same time there are those that definately abuse our right to use our public lands. Have you ever been to the Oregon Dunes after the 4 of July? If you have then you know what I am talking about.

Old 02-19-2004, 01:44 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default camp site thief

Originally posted by: RPM
I wasn't going to Hurt the Racoons, I just wanted my Chocolate Chip Cookies back. Luckily I didn't have to fight them, 6 on 1 you know. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I'm in no way trying to defend the Granola eatin, tree huggin, Burkenstock wearin loonies, but at the same time there are those that definately abuse our right to use our public lands. Have you ever been to the Oregon Dunes after the 4 of July? If you have then you know what I am talking about.
Yep, it's the few that ruin it for the masses. Hopefully that's not the other way around. Glad you didn't have to fight that rowdy bunch of Racoons, it could have been ugly.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-19-2004, 05:04 PM
Pro Rider
Default camp site thief

We had a employee of Brinks Security in our area caught stealing my ATV from my cottage.... You bet he didn't have a job to go back to on Monday! LOL

Old 02-19-2004, 05:31 PM
Pro Rider
Default camp site thief

I know for a fact that a mad rottweiler can run faster than a scared thief. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: camp site thief