CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

IT's ALIVE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2004, 03:00 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IT's ALIVE!!!

Major,
Congrats man!!! Now you have to ask yourself what your going to do with the free time now? I bet the Mrs' and the kids will be glad it is atleast mostly done for now for sure. I cant wait to see it.

So do you and DSa have a final plan as of this weekend yet? I saw on Mario's thread and it looked like the last plan is that your both going to head down to the Mtn for Mon for a test and tune session for the day. Now on this thread it still says your going to be there as previusly planned? I am struggling with what to do. I wanted to come down Fri and stay till late Sat. But my cousin is getting married Sat for some reason[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] and I am struggling with it. I really dont want to go, weddings are anything but my favorite thing right now and you both know why. So if the plan is to go on Monday now, I know I could deffinatly go if there was room. Fri-Sat is iffy. I would have to find a place to stay Sun evening, could maybe get a hotel room for the night. All I know is after these past 2 weeks in the store, I am ready to get out of here for a few days one way or another. I'll keep an eye out on here to see what the update is then will give you or DSa a call hopefully this evening.

Old 05-26-2004, 05:28 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IT's ALIVE!!!

Well it is looking like we are going to go down sunday night and stay till tuesday. The weather for those days looks like it is going to be pretty good so we are going to plan on that for now. I will let you know for sure what we are doing on friday. Either way we are going to go down for at least monday.