CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Atv Seat Covers Custom.. Finally!

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2004, 07:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Atv Seat Covers Custom.. Finally!

I called around a few shops in Vegas and no-one showed any intrest to do a custom Atv seat cover. I was looking for a carbon fiber look w/ brushed Aluminum type 2 tone material. Well, most people I called were oblivious to this market (here in Vegas at least)

I finally found Bobs custom apohlstry (sp) I WAS VERY interested in his turn around time since he has done atv covers before. Turn- around time is usually KEY for me. He told me he could have it done in one day (CUSTOM any way I wanted) I was shocked and happy.
I took him my seat today at around noon. He called me back within 2 hours and said come pick up the masterpiece. Once again I was shocked. I arrived to pick the seat up and I am VERY, Very impressed. Ive never seen this type of combination on a seat . I will post picks up in a few days, it really changed the look of my previously ugly DS, and the seat now matches the carbon fiber peices and the titanium coated drag pipe and color of frame.

If the Moderators will let me, I will post this guys phone # he charged me around a C-note, but I have never seen such good customer service and quality CUSTOM seat cover even after looking around @ all the other clownish looking seat covers some of these jokers are selling. I also could not believe he had what I was looking for. Ive searched for weeks. I think he shaved a little foam off the back, cause it does not look like a big-ol watercraft type of seat anymore...This company is for real!!!

Old 05-27-2004, 07:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thanks Barlett, I have no association. I just hope he can make others as happy as he did me. I will post some pics in about 20 minutes.

Bobs Custom Apohlstry-(702) 531-5559 ask for Bob.

I hope the pics will show the detail.

Old 05-27-2004, 07:36 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

I look forward to the pics.

Old 05-28-2004, 12:20 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

The pics are at the bottom of my pic page, I went for a new look. The close-up shot is the only one that shows detail on the seat cover. I thought it was different than usual. The bike is Still hella dirty, but oh well.

Its hard to see the true colors of the seat, the light grey looks like brushed aluminum and the dark looks more like a carbon fiber look.

Old 05-28-2004, 12:25 AM
Pro Rider

Nice. I also had one made a while back

Old 05-28-2004, 01:10 AM
Elite Pro Rider

looks pretty good mario, that's starting to look much better.

Old 05-28-2004, 01:17 AM
Pro Rider

looking sweet!

Old 05-28-2004, 03:19 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Mario,

That looks like an excellent match from the pictures. Thanks for the heads up on Bob's Custom Upholstery. I'm sure this info will help quite a few guys - and to top it off he's got great service as well. A Two hour turn around, I don't think you can get much better than that; though people shouldn't EXPECT a two hour turn around each time. If anyone drives to Vegas I'm sure they can find -something- to do for a day or however long he takes to do the seat. Gee, I wonder what kinds of activities are popular in a city like Las Vegas anyhow?

BTW- nice truck in the background!

PS: I used a spell checker to get the word upholstery correct. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] That is probably the single best feature of MS Word...

Old 05-28-2004, 04:13 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thanks fellas, I will detail it next. And a few more things.

Blackhawk, thanks for correcting the upholstery spelling. You going to the heat zone this weekend?

Old 05-28-2004, 08:22 AM
Pro Rider

That looks nice. I cant believe he had it done so fast.
Justin

Quick Reply: Atv Seat Covers Custom.. Finally!