CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DS DAYS whose going and when????

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2004, 03:20 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DS DAYS whose going and when????

I agree with ya Blackhawk... I thought you were supposed to camp with us too?
Tony of all people is over my house enough to learn how the show needs to be ran, Ya would think he would have leaned something from me by now.. I have given him some good advise also, which he has nort acted on. A few weeks ago he was over here and I had 2 chicks for him and they were drinking booze till the weeee hours in the morning and Tony was mesmorized with one girl on each side of him. WOOOW, this girl he met must ware golden underware, Well maybe platnum, because golden just doesnt sound right..LMAO. I will NEVER let him live this one down.

Heck, My lady insists on going to the dunes with me, and she usually is my water girl and personal chef, She also offers all my friend food too, AND she would even gas up my bike if I ask, She would even change NOS bottles for me if I asked her to..LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im half tempted to fly down there and steel his prospective lady from him, and then maybe he could make the trip.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2004, 12:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Mario,

The plan is / was to camp with you guys, but Tony still hasn't got back to me so I figure I'll pack my tent, bbq and crap then see what happens. Sounds like your girl really takes care of you, I wish Tony's ex or his new gal would take some pointers. Or heck like you said Tony should have picked up on some of this stuff from hanging with you so much.

Isn't Tony up in Wyoming right now, not LA? I asked him where he was leaving from but got no reply - he moves around so much I've got no idea wether he is north, south, east or who knows, maybe even west of here at some point. (West would be the Pacific Ocean...)

Old 09-01-2004, 12:45 PM
Pro Rider

Well I am headed out to UT to meet up with Major, Dsa and his woman. I promise to give a good thurough report when I come back, not one these oh we had a good time and there were some fast quads there crap. Everyone drive safe and ride smart out there this weekend.

Demon

Old 09-02-2004, 11:03 AM
Pro Rider

Holy Crap!! Man what up with all the Player hatin?!!?![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Well just so you all know I was thinking about ******* out for the girl with the 38 D's but I was just sprung on yesterday that my whole family is coming up this weekend for a little Memorial tribute for my brother whom you all know passed away during the last DS Days. Believe me I would rather be chillin with my Bro's and sucking a few suds in the Sand but as all of you know family usually has precidence. My apologies to you Chris, Marky and Mario for not getting back with you sooner and I hope you guys have a great time.

And DEMON I am happy for you to bro!! I may not be leaving till next Friday so we may have to compare notes!! LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Well the season is just around the corner and now if this deal go thru with this house I may be able to finally get my Rail, Right Jeff??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. Well you guys have a great time down their for me and I will be thinking about you all having all that fun and Alchohol. Stay safe and keep your pimp hands strong!!

P.S. Hey Mario I have a whole stable of Phillies up here now!!! IT must be my 10 yr heat cycle or something kicking in! LOL