CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Any DS-Days Updates?

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2004, 05:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any DS-Days Updates?

You mean the totally stock one with a +6 swing arm[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ? It was kinda funny, the night he pulled in all he talked about was how reliable that "totally stock" quad was and is his back up to the turbo quad. Well I dont know what went wrong with it but that next morning it was all torn apart and I dont remember ever seeing it run, not sure what happend to it. He has luck almost like Major's.

Old 09-07-2004, 06:08 PM
Pro Rider
Has been here a long time!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: 650VIPER
Schwendi, ah yes we raced a few times. Mines the Red Ds with yellow flames. You have a nice looking and fast quad. Good racing!
650Viper,
Is your name Jed?

Old 09-07-2004, 06:13 PM
Pro Rider

same thing happend at pismo, turbo when out before he even rode, im starting to ..Oh nevermind..

Old 09-07-2004, 07:18 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

LOL, he just knew he couldn't compete so he tore it apart. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Kingy that is.

Old 09-07-2004, 07:27 PM
Pro Rider

When did this turn into a Raptor thread??

Nobodys wants to hear about Dumont just cause all yall were @ Pismo next to the ocean [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I'm not jealous.

Old 09-07-2004, 08:57 PM
Pro Rider

All right already we all knew Jeff's would stomp everybody but what about that Busa DS????!?!?!?!?! Who ended up buying it and how did run?????!!!!!!

Old 09-07-2004, 09:07 PM
Elite Pro Rider

i raced jeff and that was pretty fun. i lined up with the busa once that was just a plain old a$$ whoopin. it was over before i shifted to the next gear. but other than that all he wanted was to clown us single cylinders, the 4 cylinder banshee came calling him out and he wouldn't line up. kind of hard for us ds guys to watch

Old 09-07-2004, 09:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DrDune
When did this turn into a Raptor thread??

It started off like a Raptor thread...with everybody telling about who broke down. LOL

Sounds like everybody had a good time.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 09-07-2004, 09:55 PM
Pro Rider

Does anybody know where Ron's recipe is for that Apple Pie stuff? I got to make some up before too long .... Right DemonDS?

Old 09-07-2004, 09:56 PM
Weekend Warrior

This is my first post. My family and I were at Sand Mountain and met a few of the Bombardier guys/gals and just wanted to stop by and say that nitrous bike of Jeff's was a monster. We saw it race the 400ex that crashed and the DS was the most impressive DS we saw. My wife loved that lil' 400ex (I guess it is a 483 by FDO), so whoever owns that the wife says a girl must have picked out the pretty colors. Met lots of people but I don't really remember any names except for Demon, AZSand and King Raptor. Are turbo bikes a new commodity? We talked to King Raptor about his bike and he said he was going crazy trying to figure out the head gasket problem, but when I saw the bike run up the hill it was very fast. His black Raptor was torn apart and my son and I were there when he figured out the problem late Saturday night. He was embarrassed but what sounded like an electrical problem was really contaminated fuel. That bike with a very skinny kid on it on Sunday beat an orange 470 YFZ that was stupid fast.

Didn't even know there was some sort of gathering but AZSand told me about the forums and wanted to check in and let you Bombardier owners know you are good folks and I had it all wrong about your bikes!

Quick Reply: Any DS-Days Updates?