CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Pami VS 535 K&T Alky Banshee

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2004, 01:22 PM
amd
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pami VS 535 K&T Alky Banshee

DAbeechman..You asked why I think a 4 1/2 second 4 stroke is more impressive then a 3.70 shee, well because I see alot of them. Dont get me wrong they are pretty cool bikes but there are just so many fast 2 strokes, mainley shees or shee based bikes, either rotaxed cylindered or t-rexed or whatever. My point is that a fast 4 stroke no matter what it is not just ds's, are more impressive to ME. Everybody has there reasons why they run what they run, most people choose 2 strokes because they can go fast for cheap (sometimes). Some guys have 30,000 in a bike, but you now what I mean. It is all the 2 stroke guys who are cocky and always talking about how 4 strokes will never be fast. I have seen it in your posts. You have said that you havent seen any 4 stroke impress you right?. The only 4 stroke you have giving any credit to is that crf450 bike. Everytime somebody posts a video of a 4 stroke racing a 2 stroke all the 2 stroke guys go running their mouths. They cant just see it for entertainment, that is all it is.

Old 09-27-2004, 01:29 PM
Pro Rider

evryone knows what makes a fast banshee, that's why i dont even look in to the engines of these bikes, but people are still guessing on how we makse a 4-stroke that fast...

and everytime a banshees gets beat it couldent have been tunes right, please they are slow banshees out there and they are fast 4-strokes deal with it..

Old 09-27-2004, 05:15 PM
Pro Rider

In this case, do you think the Banshee is slow or needs tuning? This is not just another slow Banshee with a bad combination of parts. It has good components assembled by a reputable engine builder and I'm positive that it will run much better in the future. Then again, maybe he'll never get it right and I'll be able to buy it cheap so I can play with it.

That Banshee isn't slow, but it is not running like it should be. I don't necessarily consider myself a 2 stroke guy "running my mouth," but I was one of people in here trying to clarify that the video does not necessarily represent how well a K&T 535 T-Rex Banshee can run.

Just like Wallstreet and several other said, Jeff's bikes are fast and the Banshee was not running properly. It is simple as that.

Old 09-27-2004, 05:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Is it really my fault that the only 4-stroke ive seen that id consider fast is the CRF? I base its performance on other 4-stokes because its never been beat by any other 4-stroke.

The bom, show me where i was bragging.

Sam, i just lost a little respect for you. You have no idea what makes a banshee fast.

This is to amd-there are ONLY 3-4 banshee's in the world that run 3.7 in the 100 with a monoblock.

Old 09-27-2004, 07:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Sam, I think your dyno fee just went up.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 09-27-2004, 08:33 PM
amd
Pro Rider

3.70's was just a refrence, I have seen many 3.90s to 4.0's. Again they could run 1.20s and I could care less, I have nothing against 2 strokes either but when the 2 stroke guys think they are the best thing on earth, it gets old hearing about it. Darren I wasnt referring you as one who runs their mouth. Just seems to me when someone posts anything about a 4 stroke being fast they are nailed to the wall by the worlds fastest 2 stroke guys, and even guys with stock 2 strokes. I only post in the DS forums due to crap like that. There are alot more mature people in the bomb forums.

I am done with this thread because it is pointless to keep going back and forth over a video. Thebom, you have one of the many fastest ds around, yeah it many not be able to run with titanium chasised 535's but who cares anyway.

Old 09-27-2004, 09:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

nothing i or anybody else has said has been immature. This has been a rather adult conversation and for you to cry about 2-stroke guys coming in here and ruining your vibe is just stupid.

amd, i guess we are different. If i see a 4-stroke run a 4.6 i am happy. Guess no matter what any of us 2-stroke guys do though it isnt good enough for you because you stereotype us all.

Old 09-27-2004, 09:57 PM
Pro Rider

2 strokes suck and i love 4-stroke power!!

There did i get your respect back...LOL

Hey man take it easy your loosing that cool i knew you to have, it's just keyboard racing and atleast i know what your bike is capable of, but there is no end to who is faster just respect it....

It's a 4-stroke revolution and it's here, 2-strokes are fast and they have been since i was a squirt in a sack, but people are trying to make a 4-stroke like a 2-stroke, there aint no harm in that..

And the CRF is fast but alot of bikes could be fast if they were engine and just tires, let me get my bike down to 270 and see what she does....

Hey annihalater I went to a diffrent dyno this weekend and gained 10Hp on the dyno, your still faster...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-27-2004, 11:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Watch out Beech, I will have to come South with my pipedreambomb in Feb. and hunt you down[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] for the honor of the Bomb guys!!!!

Old 09-28-2004, 06:01 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

come down and bring it sandbomber

Quick Reply: Pami VS 535 K&T Alky Banshee