CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Bad News....BigWaynes 760 Stolen.......

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2004, 12:21 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bad News....BigWaynes 760 Stolen.......

What a pile of crap. I HATE people that steal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This world is out of hand cause the justice department does not do sqat to thieves. A big pile of cut off hands would sent the message.

Sorry to hear that

Old 09-15-2004, 02:50 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yea what he said. Yes Im bitter cuz #2 pic was stolen from me a couple years ago and a pami also!!!!!!!!

Old 09-15-2004, 03:37 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I've got an idea:

Men who are caught as thieves - perform surgery that causes them to have to sit down to pee.

Women who are thieves - make them as flat chested as a 10 year old boy. This kinda stuff will cure 99% of thieves really quick. Not to mention if you say a REALLY flat chested woman, you would steer clear. I wouldn't think many people would inspect to see if the guys were squatting to pee, but I'm sure it would be a horrible thing to live with.

Old 09-15-2004, 08:45 AM
Range Rover

Hey, for your information,everybody need's insurence on there quads.Alot of people think that they are covered under there home owners policy.For example if your quad got stolen out of your garage your out of luck.However your lawn mower will be covered and tools that are used for matainece for your home and lawn, any other tools and equipment is history..Check with your insurence people have them read and give you writen information on what is covered..

Old 09-15-2004, 10:16 PM
Trailblazer

shoot them!

Old 09-15-2004, 10:54 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BacardiDS
shoot them!
Thats to good for them. Years in jail with bubba as there cell mate is more like it. That way they can think about it everyday that bubba makes them remember why it sucks to be a jail, and it's hard to sit down & forget what they did!

Old 09-16-2004, 04:01 PM
Pro Rider

Any news yet

Old 09-16-2004, 04:26 PM
Weekend Warrior

Sorry to hear about the theft. Hope everything turns out alright.

I'm not sure how relevant this is but when my brother crashed my Grizzly into 2 cars (off our own property), we were able to have it covered by Homeowners. It took a little work, but we told the insurance company it was meant for plowing our driveway and they allowed it.

That was basically a really lucky break, though, and I will be fully insuring my next machine the proper way.

Regards,
Chris

Old 09-16-2004, 05:29 PM
Pro Rider

if they dont catch them just remember "What gose around comes around!" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 09-17-2004, 02:57 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the kind words everyone, it helps.

I am Back from 5 Days of Hell with no quad or trailer, tools, gear, tent, luggage, pride.
First off I have to say that the Tulsa PD is the worst I have ever seen. Now I will start my story:
We were headed for LS Oklahoma, but after 12 hrs. Of driving decided to get a room at the Comfort Suites Hotel in Tulsa. At 7 am I am in the lobby eating a muffin and I see our truck and trailer drive by, I ran out the door after it, I yelled at a guy that works there that was outside, “ Call the Cops, that’s my truck and trailer!” He handed me the stuff he was holding, and whipped his cell out, I ran his stuff inside and told the inside guy to call the Cops too. The guy out side ends up chancing the guy, he was right behind him for at least a minute, while having the cops on the phone, telling them where he was. The guy that was following them was in the right lane, the thief was in the left, and the thief turned left, so our guy lost him, but knows which direction they went. Our guy told a Cop about it, the Cop said he heard it on the radio, our guy said “they went that way”, the Cop did not turn around and go the way he said, he went the other way.
An hour and a half later they send a Cop by to make a report. This Cop said he heard nothing about it.
The Hotel has the whole thing on video, the guy getting out of a car and into our truck, and pulling away, then following him. The police won’t come and get a copy of it. It is digital and on the hard drive. The Cop looked at it while he was there, but did not make a copy. I think if the PD Dept has good equip.. They could ID the guy or get his plate no. Or something...but no..

Tulsa is a good-sized town est. 400,000 to a half a million people, and the only have 4 people that will deal with Auto theft. So you get put on a long list.
I was there 4 days and I did get a cop to return 1 of my calls, when it happened, but that was it, I spent 3 days trying to get in touch with one of the auto theft guys..No return calls.

We spent all day yesterday looking for these guys, with no luck. A name came up 3 times while I was talking to cops and bike shops, but nobody will go after this guy.

As posted esrlier the tuck was recovered, but was in the shop 2 days. It took them 9 hrs. to put a breakline on.

I will finish the story tomorrow