CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Bad News....BigWaynes 760 Stolen.......

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2004, 12:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bad News....BigWaynes 760 Stolen.......

Assuming it works, I've got an external CDRW drive (it's slow) that I could ship to you if you need it. (I'll test it today and let you know if it works or not.) That way you could bring a CDRW there - it is USB so the PC would have to be windows 98, ME, 2000 or XP to work but I'd bet it is one of those. About the only things that don't work are usually Windows NT and 95 is just too much trouble.

Old 09-17-2004, 12:53 PM
amd
Pro Rider

Only the bomb guys would do this for someone they only know over the internet. It is people like you guys that we need more of in this world. To offer someone a motor or money is a very good gesture and I am honored to be able to talk to you guys here. You know we work hard to have the things we want and give the things our families want, and even though quads and tools can be replaced it still takes a toll on replacing those items. I hope that they find the trailer and all of your belongings in one piece that would just make things alot easier. I would like to help also but I am having some rough times right now, so maybe later I can do what I can to help.

BTW you made a very wise choice in spending more time with your family. Family is the most important thing and it helped your son out of some rough times and that right there makes it all worth it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-17-2004, 12:57 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Black Hawk I did not see the computer, but the monitor and video system they were using looked new.. they have several cameras out side, they got them on 3 different cameras. their system worked on motion detectors.

Old 09-17-2004, 01:01 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: amd

BTW you made a very wise choice in spending more time with your family. Family is the most important thing and it helped your son out of some rough times and that right there makes it all worth it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Thanks, I think I made the right choice also, I don't want my kid growing up saying his dad never did any thing with him.

Now that the family is on the right path, I will go looking for some more full time employment.

Old 09-17-2004, 01:03 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BigJon
I work for a PD but I am not a cop, I work on computers.

Sounds like the autotheft guys are either really busy or lazy or both.

I would give them some motivation. Call the local TV stations. Tell them your story and get on TV there.

Motivation in a police department sometimes comes rolling downhill if you get my drift.....
Big Jon that sounds like a great idea, I am willing to try anything at this point, the bad part is I am 800 miles away from the crime scene.

Old 09-17-2004, 05:24 PM
Pro Rider

set up a paypal and let's get something going

sorry about your luck you made the right choice in my book

Old 09-18-2004, 12:22 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DollarBillz

DITTO!

DITTO!

Old 09-18-2004, 01:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Wayne,

I have at least one working external CDRW drive, let me know if you want it (free) and where to ship it if you think it'll help you. Or heck if you just want one. (It is a 4x write / rewrite) and is USB.

Old 09-18-2004, 02:30 AM
Range Rover

I feel for ya bro. That sucks. I keep my bikes in my garage chained and locked up tight for fear I leave the garage open one night, but man, getting everything yanked in one shot from hotel.......whoda thought? I'm in on the paypal thing. If someone gets one going I'll pitch to get you rolling again. Good luck!!!

Old 09-18-2004, 02:33 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: COUNTRYJOEGLASS
Originally posted by: DollarBillz

DITTO!

DITTO!
Yea what Joe said!!!!!