CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Bad News....BigWaynes 760 Stolen.......

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2004, 03:22 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bad News....BigWaynes 760 Stolen.......

UN FEAKIN REAL MAN!!!

Wayne, Worst case senario, I will give you my other 720 and chest protector, boots (ALL NEW) exept ds needs crank. I LITERALLY will give it to ya for next to nothin, just cause your a bro. Youve had the same luck ive had lately(terrible), Man!! that BS would make me lose it!!! I myself would have gone postal and MAMED someone. keep calm. call me. We'll get ya rollin again.

Does insurance cover anything at least?

Old 09-17-2004, 03:24 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Wayne,

I feel for you.

Does anyone know how to pull strings with the Tulsa (or other) PDs to get them to do their job?

Lets get some vigilante justice going...

Old 09-17-2004, 07:11 AM
Pro Rider

I think annhilater hit the the nail on the head. if wayne does not have theft Insurance. maybe we could make a donation to help wayne supliment his loss. I would be willing to do that. I could be jumping the gun here. any thoughts on that? how could we do that?

Old 09-17-2004, 09:45 AM
Pro Rider

I'm up for that!

Old 09-17-2004, 10:27 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Some of you know a little about me, I used to work 100+ hr. a week, in short by doing this, my family suffered, and many problems because of it. I chose a simpler path in life, sold my business, and has been making it up to my family by being here as much as possible. Since I have been home more, My son went from getting bad grades to all A's and B's. HE was also on meds because he was out of control, he no longer is on any medication, and has no problems at school..I like to think I made the right decision to spend my time with him, instead of working so much. In order for me to live this way I had to make some cuts, one of them was insurance; I cut both quads, and trailer because they were not required. I know this is stupid, but I thought getting my family back together was more important, so cuts were made. I cut a lot of things out of my lifestyle. The DS was about the only thing I spent money on. Theft is not real bad by me, and normally I only make day trips, and my barn is pretty secure, so I never thought anything like this would ever happen.

I have no idea if homeowners will cover my tools or not, I will have to find out, but going so far away, I brought pretty much everything I had as far as tools go.

Old 09-17-2004, 11:07 AM
Pro Rider

I feel like I know a little about you now.

if everybody body here could help the man out a little. it would add up to alot. I am willing to help some. wayne, do you have a paypal acount? that way, the only thing we would need is a email address to get you on your way to being back on a quad. Is this type of thing ok to organise on this forum? somebody help me out here. any other Ideas?

Old 09-17-2004, 11:39 AM
Pro Rider

Wayne,

Just wondering here, did you happen to get a copy of that video tape from the hotel? If so, Im sure we could find a way to digitally enhance it ourselves. That guys plate number can be tracked thru the local DMV down there. Just a thought.

Gary

Old 09-17-2004, 11:50 AM
Pro Rider

Wayne,

I would think some of your tools, luggage and personal belongings would be covered under your homeowners so definately check with your agent.

I'm down with the donation thing. Excellent idea Busmechanic.

Old 09-17-2004, 12:13 PM
Pro Rider

I work for a PD but I am not a cop, I work on computers.

Sounds like the autotheft guys are either really busy or lazy or both.

I would give them some motivation. Call the local TV stations. Tell them your story and get on TV there.

Motivation in a police department sometimes comes rolling downhill if you get my drift.....

Old 09-17-2004, 12:20 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: DStroyer
Wayne,

Just wondering here, did you happen to get a copy of that video tape from the hotel? If so, Im sure we could find a way to digitally enhance it ourselves. That guys plate number can be tracked thru the local DMV down there. Just a thought.

Gary

Gary the video is on a hard drive, and they had no burner..The Hotel manager would not let us in the room with the computer, we had to watch a monitor in the lobby. I would think there would be a way to download it, starting from the time we got there until the theft at 7:17 AM

The Cops should have this technology but are no help.

Maybe someone that lives around the area can get a copy of the Video for me
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I could call the hotel and them them we are doing this. It is a small hotel and I know all the employees now.