CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Mr.HP using PAMI stuff?

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2004, 12:21 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mr.HP using PAMI stuff?

Man this thread is brutal. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-10-2004, 01:09 AM
Pro Rider

WOW!!! killer thread... took me all afternoon to read!!! I've been in the wrong forum (yamaha) j/k[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-10-2004, 01:11 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
Does it have to be? 720 verse's a TVI 770? dang my bad!
I have had a few 720s lay wood to my 770 but that is fixen to change!!!!!!!!

Old 10-10-2004, 01:13 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

HEAR THAT BILL!!!!!! Better stock pile the NOS buddy

Old 10-10-2004, 01:17 AM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-10-2004, 03:26 AM
Elite Pro Rider

And i thought it was rough over on the yamaha boards. I do not really even understand the whole thing here. Capewindy gets something from Mr. HP and the rest of you go knutz on him?? LOL

Pami may be the original big player but Mr.HP is going to a new level. I have been around him a few times and this ATV stuff is in his viens. To me the issue (this thread) was between capewindy and mrhp and they both knew what was going on.

While i do not know the current prices of mrhp's stuff vs pammi i would go with a guy in the states. (mr. hp) I NEVER saw pammi step in and help the guys quads that knutz was holding hostage. To me it looks like a small shop was doing some R&R to make things better for the DS crowd. Jeez

Not all pammi motors run like Jeff's, and Randy's ( samcoeds, the bom or who ever ended up with that one) I have seen Mrhps stuff run and he is at a faster level.

sounds like jealous posters in here. Shops rebadge CDI boxes all the time. You could pull the white bros sticker off of a 400ex cdi box and it was a factory honda dirt bike cdi. lol There are a couple of exhaust pipes out there for a raptor that are identical except for the name on the side of them

Old 10-10-2004, 12:05 PM
Pro Rider

Well said
By the way put me down as one of the HPR guys
I also want this thread to die so Im done and have said my peace and Im out

Old 10-10-2004, 03:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Frist countryjoe it was a custom stage III not a 720 and that bike has laid waist to many big bores.but the key is setup!!!! which is the same thing that makes eric and jeffrivercity fast its all in the setup the build is just the start.!!!!!! knowing your bike and setup is the clincher[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-11-2004, 12:20 AM
Elite Pro Rider

i'm still wondering which one put it to the 770- 800 what ever it was? and what was the stage three. azsand is right it is all about the set-up. the deal on the turbos is the tvi is set up for sales not peak performance, raise the boost and the tvi would be much faster than it is now, but it might blow like scoobys did, as far as racing that is just a keyboard thing. as far as being fast sandbomber is the only one i've heard of at events to know where a lot of builders stand.

Old 10-11-2004, 12:41 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Capewindy
Sean
The cylinder that I bought from Eric was called a prototype/model for the casting of the new HPR 730 cylinder.In my book if its physically,dimensionaly the same as the new ones its a HPR cylinder. I don't give a rats a$$ whats painted, stamped, scratched, ground, stenciled on the outside.I did not know that it was a modified worked over improved Pami nor would I have cared.The key words here are MODIFIED, IMPROVED.We are such a small part (DS owners) of the ATV world that we are incredibly fortunate to have the caliber of people working on improving the performance of our machines that we do.Yes I am a HPR lover, I love Eric, Randal, Bo, and Kevin,heck I even love their wives (LOL not THAT way).Their dedication and commitment to performance and quality is beyond reproach. I extend my praise equally to TVI, CG Performance, Ron Woods, The Preacher, KMS, and yes Pami, too. Technology advances by improving existing products and I am darn happy I don't have to kill my dinner with a sharpened stick.
In reguards to the performance of my bike at Sand Mt. the fan sensor failed and with all the noise out at the line I didn't realize the fan was not cycling, I cooked the motor. Let me repeat that " I " cooked the motor. It had nothing to do with HPR.
Nick and I had a great time at Sand Mt. it was so cool to meet so many of the people that I knew from 2 years of reading this forum you can bet we'll be there next year.One of the funneist things we saw was when your dad poured that tequila down your gullet.
Life is good, Ron
14mins:
Please see above. . . (your statement below.)
they both knew what was going on

Your now welcome to go back to your Yamaha Forum. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Mr.HP using PAMI stuff?