CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Great Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2004, 06:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great Customer Service

There has been a lot of post on these forums about poor customer service and not so many positive post where the customer was taken care of. Here is my story:

A few months ago I placed my order for HP Research 105 big bore kit. At the time of purchase I knew this product was not even fully developed or has even started production. I sent my head into HP Research to be ported and larger valves, I figured by the time my head was done, the big bore kit would be done. Well as time went on my head was finished but the cylinder was still not complete. So Cali desert season is just around the corner and I have my engine sitting on my work bench. Now this is the risk I took by buying a product that was not produced yet. In effort of keeping me happy and making sure I didn't miss out on more ridding time, Eric aka MisterHP sent me one of his 14:1 pistons for Free! Now granted I will be returning the piston in exchange for my big bore kit when it is done. To me that's good customer service.

On a side note, his race head with custom cams, top notch and I can't wait to run it.

Old 10-06-2004, 07:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

I guess we all need to realize that there not an army of thousands like a bombardeier factory.
They are still good people in my eyes it is just in their nature to be nice. I talked to Randall the other day, and he was so pleasant to talk to I felt like going down there and giving them a hand because I realized how much they have on there plate as far as being VERY buzy.

Old 10-06-2004, 10:25 PM
Pro Rider

Thats a good thing!

Old 10-07-2004, 12:50 AM
Pro Rider

I called MrHP last week needing a throttle adjustment screw for a moose thumb throttle that I bought off of ebay. I bought the billet thumb throttle off of ebay for my brother. It did not come with the throttle adjustment screw[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] my bad! So I call Eric about it needing one. He doesn't have one in stock, not his problem. So to help me out he pulls one off his bike & sends it to me priority mail @ no cost![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I feel bad for not buying it from him to save little money for my brother but he gives me his off his bike for nothing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I feel bad now. His customer service is the bomb! I can't say enough about the personal sevice & little things that we take for granded!

Old 10-07-2004, 04:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Eric is one of a few places where good customer service is at. I've also had nothing but positive experiences dealing with him and Randall.

Old 10-07-2004, 04:51 PM
Pro Rider

Same thing here. I have been having problems with my 44 mm lectron running out of fuel while on N2O and I called to order a bigger needle and seat for it. Well instead of just taking my order and being done with me randall took the time to try and figure out why I was running out of fuel. We talked for about 20 min and came up with sone good ideas. I really appreciated the time he took to talk with me even though I know that they are real busy.