CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

stupid post...but anyone seen my pictures? (lost some of my atving pics) :(

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2004, 10:54 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stupid post...but anyone seen my pictures? (lost all my atving pics) :(

alright, well my sister magically F**KS up my computer on a weekly basis... usually requiring me to restore, or just reformat about twice a month.

unfortunately, one of the times i reformatted, i didnt even think about taking my pics folder off (as i had already gotten the folder off on a seperate HD a week earlier, but forgot the badlands pics from that week were in the folder on the HD that got reformatted)

anyway....the pictures were the usual (only so many different pics you can take at the badlands right...) but this time they were special, because it was a sequence of pics that showed me falling on my ***...lol

i was riding a wheelie up a hill hit a small bump and it came up too far, was straight up in the air and my *** was on the ground looking up at it (there were like 6 pics total, from start of wheelie up till i fall off)

i dont THINK i posted them (tried searching, but it only goes back to about mid september, and these pics would have been from late august some time)

so if anyone has any reccolection of a fat kid on an orange baja in pea gravel falling on his ***, please let me know! (i was hoping i had posted it somewhere...but connection probably would have been the only place)

again, sorry for stealing a spot where a thread of some informative value could be, but this is driving me nuts!

thanks guys

** looks like on august 8th i posted in the badlands meeting thread about what i did, and said i would "put pics up soon" but apparently i never did [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] ** so it goes i guess (man i hate losing pictures, especially ones where you dont exactly want to recreate [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )

Old 11-14-2004, 08:20 AM
Pro Rider
Default stupid post...but anyone seen my pictures? (lost some of my atving pics) :(

You never put them up. I looked several times.

Old 11-14-2004, 01:58 PM
Pro Rider
Default stupid post...but anyone seen my pictures? (lost some of my atving pics) :(

ya thanks for checkin, i basically came to the conclusion they are gone for good. live and learn i guess!

thanks for taking the time to look.

(we can let this thread drift away now, seeing as how i didnt post them here, making it nearly impossible for anyone on here to have seen them lol)

Old 11-14-2004, 02:28 PM
Pro Rider

Based on your description we have a good visual![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]