CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

ARRESTED!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2004, 01:19 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ARRESTED!!!!

My mind will be wandering all night thinking of ideas. . .
>>>>>>>>>

Yeah, me too. Starting with a restraining order, doesn't mean much but it will be on court record. I think he was hoping that me and my two buddies would have jumped him so he could pull a Rodney King or something.

I wonder, would one of those super soakers count as assault?? I mean, if I'm gonna be charged, I wanna finish the job. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img])

Old 11-15-2004, 01:28 AM
Quad Patrol
Default ARRESTED!!!!

Yes, the super soaker would be considered an assault. I also would "NOT" recommend trying to talk to him, if you feel compelled to, make sure you have a neutral 3rd party there. And don't try to pursuade him to drop charges. Sounds like he is the kind to push further laws on you. Like intimidating a witness/victim. As the saying goes, You can't pick your darn neighbors[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2004, 01:37 AM
Pro Rider
Default ARRESTED!!!!

Sounds like he is the kind to push further laws on you. Like intimidating a witness/victim>>>>

Yeah, he was really trying to provoke us. Thanks for the advice though, I have no desire to talk to this piece of dog crap anymore, hell never once talked to him before this. He's lived here a few months, I've lived on this street longer then anyone else and he's telling me its HIS neighborhood.

Old 11-15-2004, 01:45 AM
Quad Patrol
Default ARRESTED!!!!

I hate neighbors like that, think they own the neighborhood. I have some experience in this dept. and I don't think the D.A.'s office will file charges. I could be wrong, but I doubt it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2004, 02:21 AM
Pro Rider
Default ARRESTED!!!!

Thats aweome lol, sprayin him wit the hose hahahahaha i love it.
I would have done much worse, I get that kinda stuff alot because i live on a lake and its all old ppl who complain about everything. Was ridin down my dirt road and we have 1 paved corner and i went around the corner and hit the gas, brought the front end up, was only in 2nd, just kept on goin nice and easy and this one guy was out and saw me, i kept goin and he walks out in the middle of the road so im like 'oh here we go again', so i stop and say "hey how we doin" nice as can be and he starts flippin out, "your goin to fast, your ridin like a maniac, blah blah" i said "listen, im not bothin u, im goin nice and slow, would u like me to go 75 thro here cause i can, u act like this to me what do u think, im gonna be nice to u, **** off" and i took off, and i admit i didnt feather the clutch as i left lol. I go around the woods and back towards my house to see his car in my driveway, i rode around till he left and my rents said they thought he was gonna have a heart attack on the front step his face was so red and purple hahaha.
But these kinda ppl in general arent to bright, i mean come on, they start this drama and what do they expect from it, a cookie basket at christmas time, makes me wanna roost their own yards right at their front door wit my tires, but maybe i'll calm down a lil bit and settle wit sprayin em wit a hose! lol

Old 11-15-2004, 09:41 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default ARRESTED!!!!

A parent should have stepped in before this entire situation unfolded.

Old 11-15-2004, 09:54 AM
Pro Rider
Default ARRESTED!!!!

Thats aweome lol, sprayin him wit the hose hahahahaha i love it.
I would have done much worse,>>>>>>>

Oh, I thought about it but he was a black guy, so three white guys kicking his A$$ on video would have looked really bad even though he was completely trying to provoke us for no reason other then I guess he doesn't like ATV's. You would have seen me on CNN and we would have ended up getting arrested, sued, hell, probably even have our civil rights taken away.

OH, did I mention he just moved in this neighborhood and doesn't even own the house he is living in? Yeah, he will be gone in a year.

Old 11-15-2004, 11:37 AM
Pro Rider
Default ARRESTED!!!!

JESUS CHRIST! I'm glad I live in the sticks.

Old 11-15-2004, 11:50 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default ARRESTED!!!!

Sounds like he has a thorn in his hinney! No matter what you do it will not fit into his plans. Looks like the Quad is just an excuse.

Old 11-15-2004, 11:56 AM
Pro Rider
Default ARRESTED!!!!

File false arrest charges and sue the bastard for all he's worth. I've done it before - Works like a charm!

Quick Reply: ARRESTED!!!!