CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

ARRESTED!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2004, 12:31 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ARRESTED!!!!

$10 says he throws the race card.

Old 11-15-2004, 12:40 PM
Pro Rider
Default ARRESTED!!!!

I have a background in criminal law and (at least in Fl) battery is any unlaweful touching even if it's with water lol. I don't blame you. sounds like he's one of those guys that is never happy and wants everyone as miserable as he is. Hopefully it will be thrown out. However you have to look at if from a general perspective in that no one should be subject to being sprayed when they don't want to. Even in a case when the guy is a jerk and deserves it. You can't file false arrest as you apparently violated the law in your state... nothing false about it. you can talk to an attorney and see about invasion of privacy if he was taping inside your garage... not much you can do unfortunately. Next time he starts taping get out your cam corder and tape him and see how he likes it lol. Good luck with you bad neighbor.

Old 11-15-2004, 01:09 PM
Pro Rider
Default ARRESTED!!!!

why dont you gp get a restraining order then he cant tape you call you or even watch you tell the cops he is harrasing you

Old 11-15-2004, 01:25 PM
Pro Rider
Default ARRESTED!!!!

File false arrest charges and sue the bastard for all he's worth. I've done it before - Works like a charm! >>>>>>>>

Well, I'm really, REALLY trying to take "the best revenge is living well" road but it just doesn't seem as satisfying...Clearly this guy has to live with his rotten outlook on life, not me.

I noticed a U-haul this morning in his driveway....ROFLMAO, dang, that was quick, he's already leaving town. Guess he wanted to burn the bridge on the way out of Dodge. Good Riddance MF'er. Sayonara, Hasta la vista, don't let the draw bridge hit your A$$ on the way out.

Old 11-15-2004, 01:32 PM
Pro Rider
Default ARRESTED!!!!

Mon November 15, 2004 8:40 AM (NEW!)

I have a background in criminal law and (at least in Fl) battery is any unlaweful touching even if it's with water lol.
>>>>>>>>

Yup, I should have just dropped the hose or something and "accidently" gotten him a little wet. Ooooooppssssss........Sorry man, hope your camera didn't get wet. I did ask him to leave twice. I still think he wanted us to jump him and probably thought we would. I wonder if he already erased the part on the tape where he said "I started it and I will finish it" referring to himself, LOL, thats OK, I have two other witnesses. I can't imagine the DA has time for nonsense like this and that what the officer told me.

Old 11-15-2004, 01:44 PM
Pro Rider
Default ARRESTED!!!!

This is just another case of a petty person trying to manipulate the law fro their own benefit. It's a shame. I think he should be charged (money) for wasting the time of the cops, da, and judge. That would make him think twice before acting like a spoiled 9 year old with an attitude and a camera

Old 11-15-2004, 02:21 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Default ARRESTED!!!!

Tell ya what to do.. If those Pinko Commie Judges down there stick you with assualy Just beat the guys *** in the court room. and say Now thats assualt B!TCH! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] that would be sweet. you'd be famous for sure after that

Old 11-15-2004, 02:25 PM
Quad Patrol
Default ARRESTED!!!!

Onefly, You mean he should pull a good ol' Ellie Nessler[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Not the wisest thing to do. Looks like the problem is solving itself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]If he's actually moving out of the house.

Old 11-15-2004, 02:32 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Default ARRESTED!!!!

Well if your gonna get charged with sompin at least get charged for sompin ya did. A hose or squirt gun is not assualt.. Man whats this world commin to. "NEWS FLASH : Dont let your children have friends over for a water fight. they the poor sport looser kids mommy might press charges cuz junior went home cryin, They squirted me with cold water mom [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]" WTF whens this world gonna wake up?

Old 11-15-2004, 03:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default ARRESTED!!!!

I would argue that videotaping is as much of an assult as being sprayed by water.

I've got to think the idea of the law is a matter of provoking someone.

Well, someone standing in the street videotaping me on my property is offensive to me as I'm sure it would be to anyone.

Quick Reply: ARRESTED!!!!