CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

change of plans, Dumont on thanksgiving??

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2004, 09:39 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default change of plans, Dumont on thanksgiving??

Yes it was way cold today for sure Al....def. happy to here your gonna be able to make it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
See ya Friday...looking forward to some of them signiture dune rides[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-21-2004, 10:39 PM
Pro Rider

Well it looks like no Dumont trip this weekend, I was playing basketball with the girlfriend and her nephew and I found out the hard way the White Men Can't Jump, I sprained my ankle pretty good so I think it will be a little bit before I go riding. I hope you guy's have a good safe trip, Justin, Just from my experience, I would go camp with Larry(Eaglecollector) they have a nice spot and go for a lot of good dune rides. When you get past the ranger station hang a right and you all the way up to the mountain, Blackhawk has the GPS coordinates. Have a good safe trip and get lot's of videos.]

Tom

Old 11-21-2004, 10:43 PM
Pro Rider

Ah Tom that sux dude. Just admit it you got your azz beat by a girl[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Looks like 3 weeks before we head up there for that Job too by the way. See ya then.

Old 11-21-2004, 11:25 PM
Trailblazer

Annihilater I will be at dumont friday and saturday also, I will look for you.

Old 11-22-2004, 11:16 AM
Pro Rider

OK OK OK !!! I got my azz beat by a girl. there is a bruise to the ego. ( and ankle) Well it will be good to see you when you make it up here.

Tom

Old 11-22-2004, 02:35 PM
Pro Rider

When a girl beat ya on a quad ya got excuses, (she wieghs less than me, her quad has more mods, her tires are better, I wanted a better look at her butt, etc....) but when she beats ya at basketball, what can ya say????

Old 11-27-2004, 10:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Just got back from dumont a few hours ago. I met up with crackerjack and raced him. I beat him on all motor, then worse with the spray. Crackerjack is a good guy and he could pull much more out of that bike if he wanted, and I was glad to meet him, I FINALLY rode a turbo (crackerjacks) and must say it is quit addictive with very great power. Hey BOOOMER, I think I beat him by 10 lengths and he wants me to post the vids but it will take a while. What about all that smack you talked[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]??

Wshrdskn- I went right home Thursday after I got beat by that raptor and realized I had some selinoid issues, I fixed it came back out for revenge today for sparks bikes, And the difference in my bikes performance was night and day. I think when I raced shwendi and them I was on all motor. I wish you guys were there today so you could witness some of the mopping I gave compared to thursday,LOL

I wish that raptor was out there, but sparks had there crf drag bikes and I beat them a few times too, even with lighter riders on.

Hey boomer, Sparks also had that crf "gas tank" bike out, That IS the fastest 4 stroke around, funny!!! in my small world YOU say there is no competiton.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-27-2004, 10:39 PM
Pro Rider

hey mario are you running nos and alky? didnt think that mix was very safe. or they dont like each other?

Old 11-27-2004, 10:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Shmee-No alky, just 114 octane.

Old 11-27-2004, 11:07 PM
Pro Rider

oh ok. i was just wondering. im thinking of getting nos (boondoctor) this winter. so im going back to 93.

Quick Reply: change of plans, Dumont on thanksgiving??