CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

change of plans, Dumont on thanksgiving??

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2004, 05:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default change of plans, Dumont on thanksgiving??

Thanks for the vids.

Old 11-29-2004, 07:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Sweet video's!

I don't think I can go to Dumont again though. You guys have gotten way too fast.

1Bad looks to be running real strong. I didn't expect to see him that close to Mario.

Schewendi and 250R4Life are real quick. Hate that I'm going to have to look out for those YFZ's too. Those things are fast. . . Don't take this wrong but (for me) I still can't get over how small they are. When Schwendi gets to the top of the hill on the race between him and 250R4Life he looks about the same on the quad as I do on my daughter's LT80 (except my daughter's LT-80 don't go to the top of the hill [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ). Anyways, very impressive what you guys are getting out of those YFZ's.

Old 11-29-2004, 07:25 PM
Pro Rider

Yes he was runing real strong for sure. I told Sam that he was taking such a beating over on the other forum that this would help him get some respect.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2004, 07:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Eaglecollector
Yes he was runing real strong for sure. I told Sam that he was taking such a beating over on the other forum that this would help him get some respect.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL, no it won't, they'll just say Mario is slow because sam was within 4 bikes or so.

Old 11-29-2004, 09:01 PM
Pro Rider

Hey, it was nice to finally shoot the hill with you guys again.

I was pretty happy with the way the bike ran once I changed the gearing Saturday morning.

Got beat by quite a few guys but also whipped some butt too.

Got beat by a girl on a white YFZ. There were three of them that all looked alike and they just killed me.

Of course I got whipped by Mario, and Sam beat me easily too.

I guess now that it running up to speed again I am going to sell it. But I will continue to ride it untill that time comes.

I know we will be there for New Years, but will probably be there before that also.

Old 11-30-2004, 12:31 AM
Trailblazer

I WAS OUT THERE SATURDAY.THE WEATHER SUCKED SO BAD.MY 450 WAS RUNNING LIKE A CHAMP.THE BIGGER PADDLES HELPED ALOT.I RACED SANDPIG A FEW TIMES.CLOSE,BUT I GOT HIM.I WAS ALSO RACING A YELLOW DS AND RED TRX450 THAT WERE RUNNING CLOSE.I HAD A GREAT TIME.I SAW THE GIRL AND HER CRONIES ON THOSE FAST WHITE 45O'S WITH THE ROTAX PIPES.I HAVE THAT ALL BLACK YFZ450 WITH THE BIG HAULERS AND SANDSTARS ON THE FRONT.DID ANY OF YOU GUYS RACE ME.HOW DO YOU THINK MINE RUNS OUT THERE IM 220LBS TOO.

Old 11-30-2004, 12:36 AM
Trailblazer

HEY MARIO IT WAS NICE TO MEET YOU OUT THERE,I STOPPED OVER AT YOUR SUV AND SAID HI.I WAS ON THE BLACK 450.I ALSO RACED THAT RED 450 WITH THE LITTLE FRONT TIRES THAT THING WAS FAST.MY QUAD WAS HOLDING ITS OWN OUT THERE.SOMETIMES I WONDER HOW I WOULD DO IF I WAS AS LIGHT AS MOST OF THE GUYS I RACE.IM 6FT2 AND 220.MY LITTLE YFZ SCREAMS WITH MY BIG *** ON IT.MOSTOF THE GUYS I RACE ARE SO SMALL,I HATE THAT ADVANTAGE.OH WELL I CANT CHANGE THAT.

Old 11-30-2004, 12:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Phatblack450- nice to meet you as well, I remember you, welcome to the forums. I didnt know you were from Vegas. I might have got your bike on video, Did you line up with me on Sat.? Man that wind did a number on our camera, even from inside the truck. Well, have to hook up and ride in Vegas sometime.
We do Stateline runs every now and then.

Old 11-30-2004, 12:51 AM
Trailblazer

YES IM FROM VEGAS,A NATIVE AT THAT.IVE BEEN GOING TO DUMONT SINCE I WAS 12.IM 28 NOW.I USED TO HAVE A 426,WHAT A SLUG COMPARED TO MY YFZ.THE POWER THAT QUAD MAKES ON THE STOCK BORE IS INCREDIBLE.AFTER MY WARRANTY IS UP I WANT TO DO I BIG BORE AND NITROUS.I CANT WAIT.IF YOU HAVE ME ON VIDEO PLEASE LET ME KNOW,I WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE GOING UP COMP.I WAS OVER THERE MOST OF SATURDAY AND MOST OF THE NIGHT TOO.

Old 11-30-2004, 01:51 PM
Pro Rider

ttt

Quick Reply: change of plans, Dumont on thanksgiving??