CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

change of plans, Dumont on thanksgiving??

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2004, 08:42 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default change of plans, Dumont on thanksgiving??

I RACED THE SANDPIG THANKSGIVING TOO,I WAS ABLE TO BEAT HIM MAYBE BY A QUAD AT THE MOST.THAT THING RUNS GOOD.

Old 11-30-2004, 08:44 PM
Pro Rider

LOL...yep that was deff. us. That was some fun racing for sure. There was a TRX 450 there in the daylight with nos that was giving me a hell of a time. He had me by 3 lengths at the top no matter how low I got under the bars...LOL I had a blast that night though. Hooked up with Al (SandPig) an evrything. Been a long while since I got to run with him.

Old 11-30-2004, 08:47 PM
Pro Rider

Yea I was very, very happy with my races aginst the SandPig. I was to skeered to look back and see how far I was in front. Prolly not to much but I didn't here is motor[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 11-30-2004, 08:54 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: PhatBlack450
I RACED THE SANDPIG THANKSGIVING TOO,I WAS ABLE TO BEAT HIM MAYBE BY A QUAD AT THE MOST.THAT THING RUNS GOOD.
Sure, everyone was beating me huh?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

The last time I rode that thing, the YFZ's had just come out and there were very few mods for them. It was like taking candy from a baby. But not now! I'm sure I could kick it up another notch but even if I can't sell it, I'm done putting money into it.

Yea Larry(Eagle) was racing Sat. night. Who do you think he was picking on?

Old 11-30-2004, 09:01 PM
Pro Rider

I thought you was just feeling sorry for me Al cause you knew I didn't have second gear.
It was great to get to shoot the sh*t with ya as well as the hill. Wish I could have hooked up with ya for one of your wild dune runs though. Another time maybe.

Old 11-30-2004, 09:17 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Eaglecollector
Wish I could have hooked up with ya for one of your wild dune runs though. Another time maybe.
There were not many of them in that wind!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 12-01-2004, 03:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
But Saturday When we met up my bike was running strong. I was edging out the fast sparks 450r with tiny front tires WHEN my bottle was fresh. But without the juice I was not set up for all motor. I think I needed the juice to beat that bike with lighter rider on it. That crf alky nitro Sparks bike was untouchable, And I dont think I would have hung with that bike even if they put a heavier rider on it. It was incredible.

Mario - Your bike was way fast Saturday when I seen you, your still doing great on that hill. I just wish I could have raced you with my bike but it had the screw pop out from my clutch lever and if Sam didnt point that out it could have been worse. But my bike ran faster than I could hold on it felt like. I was running in 4 th gear at the middle of the hill and it was still gaining speed.. I was more than surprised at the power I had going up that hill. I have a nice CDI curve built for my bike from Bob and didnt really test it until the hill and man this bike is SICK [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]!!

That 800cc KFX on the bottle was cool looking but didnt go as fast as I thought it would, maybe the tires and the transmission needs to be upgraded. The turbo DS was cool lookin as H3LL !!

Old 12-01-2004, 05:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Thanks Daren, It was good seeing you again. I heard your bike was fast, Sam also said it was. Thurday My bike ran like shiz, But Sat. It came back alive And is consistant once again. Let me know when you go out next. I should be there new years with some lighter parts. Hope you get your bike fixed.
That turbo sure was a kick in the pants to ride.

Old 12-01-2004, 06:04 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Eaglecollector

.... BTW I look pretty cool on the sand who would have thunk?
Just remember you only look as good as your mug shot Eddie[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
no way in my mug shot I look like ...... aaahhh I mean if I were to ever get pick up and booked I might look like crap. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-01-2004, 06:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yep that is a good hill for testing the stamina of a motor!!! The longest and steepest one in Calif thats for sure!! I will PM you the next time I will be there hopefully in the next couple of months.

Quick Reply: change of plans, Dumont on thanksgiving??