CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

change of plans, Dumont on thanksgiving??

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2004, 06:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default change of plans, Dumont on thanksgiving??

I woke up with 6" of snow this am. I was thinking of doing little sahara, Utah, but after this morning I am going for the sure thing at dumont. Any one else planning on going??

Old 11-20-2004, 06:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

We are all meeting at the hill (Dumont) Thursday morning for a shootout. I will be there from 8 am to 1 pm just for the day thursday... And I might be back Saturday.

Old 11-20-2004, 06:57 PM
Range Rover

Mario,your in trouble now ! A Turbo is coming to your" little world" and he will rock you!!!Crackerjack better be early so you don't miss him!!!

Old 11-20-2004, 07:49 PM
Pro Rider

Dang I wish I could make it out on thursday, I have ssen and felt how Justin's (crackerjack) bike runs, and I know how fast Mario is, I am going to be doing t-day around home I had planned on being at Dumont but that is not looking so good as of now, maybe I can make a day trip sometime during the weekend, it would be good to see ya' Justin, how is the bike runing?? Well just from seeing Justin run at Sand Mt. and Mario run at Dumont I'm going to have to go with Mario, only for the fact that Mario go's fast quick and comp at Dumont is nothing like it is at Sand Mt. I think the Turbo bike is a little slower geting up to speed, but that is just my guess. Well I hope you guy's get some video if you run cus' that is one thing that I was really hoping to see.

Have a safe turkey day everybody!!!

Tom

Old 11-20-2004, 08:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Boomer, If you think Dumont is a "little world" your sadly mistaken. In your dream world your fast but lost to Jeff as usuall. I announced as usuall when and where Ill be. The videos will be rolling and you can see for yourself the outcome. If I lose you will be right, If I win you will look like a clown [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And I wont let you live it down since you already have spoken for crackejack.

Old 11-20-2004, 09:12 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Mario, do ya feel like Rodney Dangerfield[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] <----spelling

See ya Thursday

Old 11-20-2004, 10:37 PM
Pro Rider

Boomer that turbo better be geared for the hill this time, no time for the flat drags..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Trending Topics

Old 11-21-2004, 01:48 AM
Pro Rider

No trash talking coming from here. I still have not changed the boost. I am running 7 lbs. I do have the mapping for alcohol and gas tuned in but I am sure most fast DS's will woop me, expecially on a shorter hill. I had to change the injectors to 93lb. I haven't run them hard yet. If it works out right I will be shimming the blow by and increasing the boost over thanksgiving. I am only going to be at the mountain friday and saturday. My buddy Ckedd will be there with the fastest vforce I have seen. It is alot of fun to watch. I will be driving a black crew cab duramax and pulling a fifth wheel ragn toy hauler. Where is the best place to park. (without getting stuck etc....) How long does it take to get from vegas to dumont?? I was coming from the other direction the last time I came.

justin

Old 11-21-2004, 03:47 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: crackerJack
No trash talking coming from here. I still have not changed the boost. I am running 7 lbs. I do have the mapping for alcohol and gas tuned in but I am sure most fast DS's will woop me, expecially on a shorter hill. I had to change the injectors to 93lb. I haven't run them hard yet. If it works out right I will be shimming the blow by and increasing the boost over thanksgiving. I am only going to be at the mountain friday and saturday. My buddy Ckedd will be there with the fastest vforce I have seen. It is alot of fun to watch. I will be driving a black crew cab duramax and pulling a fifth wheel ragn toy hauler. Where is the best place to park. (without getting stuck etc....) How long does it take to get from vegas to dumont?? I was coming from the other direction the last time I came.

justin

No trash from me towards you crackerjack (we'll leave that for boomboom LOL), Im here to race and have a good time. When we meet up I can show you around dumont also.

The best place to park is on the flats- when you pass the ranger check in. Go towards the Bigger hills (on the main dirt road) and you can find a place to park without worrying about getting stuck. When you are taking the road in up on the flats you will go past all the vendors on the left hand side. At the end of the Vender area there is a small dune that bends out (the last finger on the right) Anywhere from there towards the big dune is a decent and safe area to park. I will be back out on friday or Sat, and im sure we will meet up at the hill.

Trip from Vegas to Dumont?- Take blue diamond towards Pahrump, there will be a turn off about 10 miles past the mountain pass on your left where a few dirtpiles are and it will say Tecopa turn off, Take that through to highway 127 and go left toward baker. Dumont will be on the left about 25 minutes down the road after the 127 turnoff. You should see signs (for Dumont) and people going towards the dunes down a dirt road. Hopefully youll be driving in daylight so you can see the turnoff for tecopa.

If you have any problems or want to get ahold of me when your in Vegas Ill PM ya my #. Maybe Ill meet up with ya friday in Vegas and you can follow me out if our schedules allow.

Old 11-21-2004, 09:29 PM
Pro Rider

I will be there Friday morning until Sunday morning.

I will be there with my wimpy 703.

It used to be considered fast.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

But I just may surprise a few people. Although as I type this, I do not have my carbs dialed in. Was too cold to work on them today.

Quick Reply: change of plans, Dumont on thanksgiving??