CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Somebody has stolen my quad

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2004, 12:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Somebody has stolen my quad

So Sorry Man[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Like someone already said, I would love to catch a sob trying to take my quads. I would be the one to spend the rest of my days in prison

Old 12-22-2004, 01:39 PM
Pro Rider

That sucks, hope you get it back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 12-22-2004, 02:27 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

bummer,,,,at least they didnt get the ds

Old 12-22-2004, 07:57 PM
Pro Rider

Nightmare

Get a bone for the dog
Get the shotgun for the thieves

Old 12-22-2004, 08:33 PM
Range Rover

Man, im sorry to hear about that, at least your not quadless, i hope they catch the asses that stole your recon.

Old 12-22-2004, 09:33 PM
Pro Rider

some guy was stealing abunch of quads around my neigborhood,every1 knew he was takin it but the cops said they couldnt do anything about it,finally one of the neighbors noticed him leaving with a truck full of quads and got iin his car and followed him, he was trying to sell it in his friends yard lol, we snuck in his garage and sure enough there were a few 4weeliers that h didnt take, we called the cops and told them his door was already open lol, and we saw them,

also, check your local dealerships for ur recon

Old 12-22-2004, 10:09 PM
Range Rover

I keep my 2 in a locked detached garage, and I have the trailer hitch locked. Still, when I read stories like this about how determined these A$$holes are, you realize that you haven't done enough to secure these. They can still disappear. Hope this ends up OK for you

Old 12-22-2004, 10:26 PM
Pro Rider
It's official, I've been duning for over 30 years.

Mudnuri, do you think they spotted your quads or knew they were there?. I mean can you think of local suspects?

Old 12-22-2004, 10:55 PM
Pro Rider

That really blows man, Im afraid you are going to have to do what I had to, do your own investigating, the cops wont be looking to hard trust me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 12-23-2004, 12:28 AM
Pro Rider

OkAY!!!!! AN update.

I'm screwed.
Thank you everyone for the real support. This has been a rotton day for sure.
I am trying to be the detective that the cops are supposed to be. This is what I've found out.
There has been a string of ATV robberies in the last two weeks around here.
What I didn't tell you (the police said not to mention this part at the time) was that when I was looking around at the tracks in the grass where they loaded up the quad, there on the ground, where the passenger door would be, was the vehicle registration. It is for a black, Dodge truck. The guys name and address. Problem is he is from one county away. The police had to radio it in to the other county.
So you'd figure here is a cops dream come true. NO. After calling and calling this morning and half of the afternoon I finally found out that it takes 3-4 days to be entered in to the system. But, since it is Christmas it will take longer. Then, the detective the case was given to is on vacation for two weeks.
So, I go to the address and see it is a townhome in a kind of poor looking neighborhood. No sign of the truck and no sign of any ATV. So I call the sherriff with the tag #'s off of the cars in the driveway. He tells me that the truck was reported stolen this morning. THEY DON"T SUSPECT THE GUY!
Oh well. I would like to take this opportunity to say FUC! YOU THIEVING FA@GOTS!
Now I have 4 years of payments to make for someone else. Some low life punk who has no idea what I have to sacrifice to have a toy like that.
And to think we are at war trying to rid the world of cheap thugs. I get ripped off by my own people.
Thanks again for the words of encouragement. Maybe I'll see it on ebay.

Quick Reply: Somebody has stolen my quad