CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Don Knutz??

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2005, 05:30 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Don Knutz??

Originally posted by: offroader777
:-)
jeepers! sorry my bad! take a chill pill!

Old 02-16-2005, 05:49 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Don Knutz??

No Problems!

Old 02-16-2005, 06:04 PM
Quad Patrol
Default Don Knutz??

I tip my hat to everyone involved[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2005, 12:07 AM
Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

I am glad to see an effort. Hope everything gets better from this point forward.
good luck to all involved.
Justin

Old 02-17-2005, 12:55 AM
Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

Originally posted by: DuneDevil
Don,

All I am wanting is for you to contact me and talk this out. You have made a big step in posting to this thread, lets take another step and contact me and others mentioned in this thread. You have nothing to be scared about talking to me! I have done nothing to you or your family to make you not trust me.

(816)918-8854

You can call anytime, lets just figure this out.

Or you can e-mail me through this link

DuneDevil

I just hope that JAMES & JEFF get there money period!

Old 02-17-2005, 02:01 AM
Trailblazer
Default Don Knutz??

I haven't been in this sport very long, but I have met some great people. You guys are a great example for everyone! The majority of ATVers are honesty blue collar workers and the sport is great because of it!

Old 02-20-2005, 12:50 PM
Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-20-2005, 02:59 PM
Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-20-2005, 09:37 PM
Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'm not involved but its good to see anyone take responsiblity for there actions, thats kind of rare nowadays.

Old 02-21-2005, 12:11 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Don Knutz??

Taking responsibility for your actions involves restitution and this smoke screen of admitting I was wrong is a farce. If this guy was serious he would have sold his built DS and gave the money to those he screwed royally. The guy see's a post about himself and to relieve a wee bit of guilt he comes clean then feels better for the next six months when he has once again done nothing to bring about a resolution. If you want to feel good about him, then feel good about him when he actually makes good, not some semi-annual nonsense of crying out loud on the net so you guys will go easy on him. Fantastic, he sent two emails to guys he screwed and promised even if I have to send you $25 a month until the second coming of Jesus. Absolute non-sense. How about getting a second job or a third job or take a 3rd note out on your house in Vegas as we know it has appreciated through the roof? The reap what you sow factor to this point has not been significant enough for him to do what it takes besides cry on the net. Hire a PI and find out where he works and start making some calls to the management of his employer and then start filing small claims lawsuits (they are dirt cheap) to get this guys attention and start the money flowing.

Feel free to hammer on me, but this guy is an absolute bs jockey and should be working a third job to pay these people back, not pay $15 a month! Absolute and utter non-sense. Here is a link to the Las Vegas Justice Court where you can file for up to $5000 (filing fee is $78) at small claims court case and get the ball rolling. http://www.co.clark.nv.us/justicecou...smallclaim.htm

Originally posted by: MongoDS
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'm not involved but its good to see anyone take responsiblity for there actions, thats kind of rare nowadays.

Quick Reply: Don Knutz??