CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Don Knutz??

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2005, 01:22 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Don Knutz??

I wont hammer you, You have some good points, Time will tell. If payments are consistant then It may avoid some legal action I would assume.

Old 02-21-2005, 01:23 AM
Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

Easy KILLER! Maybe I should have said admitting guilt. I never said the guy was free and clear just by sending a couple of emails. I guess I should have stayed out of this thread as I know nothing of you all's problems. And SD duner it is rare to get anything out of a crook, but you are 100% right about reimbersing these guys.

Old 02-21-2005, 01:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

You were right MongoDS- It is rare for someone to admit guilt and come clean, IMO it was a "step" in the right direction.

Old 02-27-2005, 04:02 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

Even 14 can't say anything bad at the moment about you Don. 50 to 100 dollars a month means you are willing to make some sacrificies. A few less big gulps, lotto tickets, 6 packs of beer and you will have the money.

Don- A lot of guys know that you went the extra mile on some customers, some customers you wish you had never dealt with, some ripped you off but in the end, Thebom and dunedevil weren't those.

At least that is what i tell me renters about paying there rent. I have been self employed for 25 years so i know.

Old 03-17-2005, 01:38 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

WELL?? Hows it goin Bomb And Dunedevil?? Any good news...

Old 03-17-2005, 01:43 AM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!
Default Don Knutz??

No money yet.

He is staying in contact now and I just got a e-mail this week from him.

It would be nice to see him back in good standing.

I hope this works out this time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-17-2005, 12:50 PM
Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

Don,

I feel for you man. I really do. I had a flooring and furniture store over the year of 2004. I had a business partner in with me. All of a sudden in the month of December he went weird on me. We had a great thing going and was doing well money wize till then. To make a long story short, he took me to the tune of about $15,000 in profits and supplies that he charged up yet alone I descoverd he had been taking money the whole time in a very clever way. Due to the partnership, I cannot go after him either. These profits were to go to buying supplies to take care of customers that had put deposits and such on product. In no time it became apparent I wasnt going to be able to make up the losses, not on as small as scale as we were. My biggest concern was my customers. Nevermind the fact I didnt get a paycheck for almost 2 months as well. Like you, at first I was scared to talk to my customers but then I was forced into it I guess and did. I found out that people are very good and understanding if your upfront with them. I told them streight up what I was faced with and what I was trying to accomplish. Then I set forth to do what I had said I was going to.

With ALOT of help from my fiance and my family I was able to find the money to buy the product needed and take care of my customers. Its not over yet but getting close. My point is, dont be afraid to ask for help from others and stay in contact with your customers and that knot you have will subside. I met you at the first DS Days and I enjoyed visiting with you and could see your remorse when we discussed the timelyness it was taking to get these motors done(that was the only problem at that time). Al is right, I know you are a good guy and I know first hand the shame you were experiencing is real and it can be like a full body cast and paralise you, it did me and it wasnt even my fault.

As for things getting better, they do man. You will get a great feeling of selfworth knowing you did right, even if it takes you five years. God helps them who helps themselves, I trully beleive that. I have been blessed as of late and have found me a wonderful woman that I am marrying on July 22, with that I am gaining a wonderful 7year old son, just bought a $200K house, have great job again, and soon will be back into this great sport we all love. I beleive I have been blessed for those actions and resposibilities I took.

Trust me guys, the step he took in replying in the manner he did was a huge huge step, yes it is not all that needs to be done, but the encouragement you all have shown will help him ten fold.

As for you SanDiegoDuner, I take offense to what you said, I hope he comes through and then goes over there and shoves his fist down your throat!!!!!!!

Old 03-17-2005, 04:19 PM
Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

Originally posted by: DemonDS
Don,

As for you SanDiegoDuner, I take offense to what you said, I hope he comes through and then goes over there and shoves his fist down your throat!!!!!!!

You gotta be kidding, right?
No harm towards you Demon, but what SanDiegoDuner posted shouldn't have offended anyone in my opinion, and I would actually be concerned with someone who wouldn't agree. Your situation doesn't sound anything like this one to me, at least you cared enough to make it right on your own. This guy gets put on the spot, then comes on here and says he will try to make it right, a year or two after the fact......Come on man. This guy ain't gonna pay nobody, he's just buying time. We all like to see people step up and right a wrong. It not only makes people feel better, but it resolves the situation. To date, he has still paid nothing according to post above by the BOM...............................
If I'm wrong, I'll eat my words. I hope I have to.... so these people can get their money back.

Old 03-17-2005, 06:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

[quote]
Originally posted by: Knutz
I post this in the most humble way that I can.
Dunedevil and The Bom were extremely trusting with me, and I let them down. I feel so guilty when I realize that I can only afford to send $50 or $100 to them, that I end up doing nothing.

Well, I guess this is how its gonna be, I know you could have came up with this amount as you admited ...I tried to buy you a month when I for-saw a shAtstorm comming your way, These guys dont need a pen pal, They need to be payed so you can be a man of your word and gain some respect back. What if someone took "you" this very day for your motor and or DS? I willing to bet that someone you owe has the money to take you for a nice ride in court that will be costly on your part. Did you think I was kidding when I said I was trying to help you??????

Old 03-17-2005, 07:13 PM
Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

dont know the guy. but from everything that has been posted on here about him since I have been here, indicates that someone should have taken legal action along time ago. I would have. he has had his chances and then some. its obviuos he does not care enough to pay you guys back on his own.

Quick Reply: Don Knutz??