CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Pres. Day-Dumont

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2005, 01:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pres. Day-Dumont

The weather held off enough for some good fun![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I was really happy with the way the Pig ran. Probably ran better than it ever has. And I ran with a hole in my exhaust most of Sat.

Man I enjoyed that so much I think I'll sell my 03 instead of this one!

Mario and Scott were again the DS kings.

Iheard Mario mopped up evry four stroke before he left but I missed that.

he was having some problems when I saw him.( He wasn't there very long).

PhatBlack, when we gonna do it again?

Larry, you should have stayed, maybe I could have talked you into buying the Pig. Seriously, I'm sorry, you're going through what I went through for about a year or so.

I was dissapointed that I didn't get to meet any new friends, except Cardiac.

I was at the hill (granted most of it was at the so called new hill) most of Sat. and Sun.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-21-2005, 01:27 PM
Pro Rider
Default Pres. Day-Dumont

Hey Al...happy to here that the weather held off for you all. It certainly didn't let up back here at home. Made it kinda misearable for the tear down again. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I would have stayed and rode the EX but it was giving me problems as well. There will be other rides though.
Good to here you have the Pig runing strong. I need to get me another DS for backup..lol

Old 02-21-2005, 02:10 PM
Pro Rider
Default Pres. Day-Dumont

Yea Larry, I heard it rained basically all weekend here in Vegas. It's raining now too.

But it really only rained on Friday at Dumont.

Oh yea, the word going around Dumont was that you should hire someone to put your engine back together this time![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Good luck, Al

Old 02-21-2005, 02:13 PM
Trailblazer
Default Pres. Day-Dumont

Al the racing was hot.I had a hell of a time.I gotta give to the PIG it was kickin my A$$.Thats the best ive seen it go so far.That thing loves those long hills.My 450 just doesnt keep pulling like yours.I almost always got out of the hole first then all i saw was the back of it from there on up.LOL!!!That was a blast.Other than yours i fared pretty well against the other quads.My gearing was so off too.Im stupid for not regearing before i left.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]Its all good though i had a great time.Why wasnt dave running his Craycraft?

Old 02-21-2005, 02:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default Pres. Day-Dumont

Yea I guess that would take the blame off of me wouldn't it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-21-2005, 04:47 PM
Pro Rider
Default Pres. Day-Dumont

Originally posted by: PhatBlack450
Why wasnt dave running his Craycraft?

I think I ran him once or twice. I know I raced his son Justin a few times though.

I ran Sams old Craycraft a few times and got smoked!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

The new owner has the dual Barker exhaust on it.

I think it may be a little quickler now.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-21-2005, 05:37 PM
Trailblazer
Default Pres. Day-Dumont

Thats wierd al because i ran him on the hill we were at and he beat my by about the same that sam did before he sold it.Maybe he had a bad run when we raced.

Old 02-21-2005, 10:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Pres. Day-Dumont

Originally posted by: PhatBlack450
Why wasnt dave running his Craycraft?
Wuz up? I ran it a few times. Wet sand and my fat azz don't get along. It was like rideing a piped Raptor for me, honest. It doesn't have enough power to over come the wet sand. I just put in a new top end (went down in compression also) and wanted to get some rides on it before I opened it up on the hill alot. Sunday I spent some time at the hill Al was talking about, raced him a few times he smoked me as usual then one time he decided to play with me, let me get out front then came along side at about half throttle and laughed at me the rest of the way up. LOL. Justin raced Al and others quite a bit Sunday, he still couldn't take him but was within a few quads. The weather was good other than wet sand and Sunday night after we all went to bed it started raining a little and held off enough to pack up in the AM today. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-22-2005, 12:24 AM
MTX
Pro Rider
Default Pres. Day-Dumont

Al you got a fast ds, I was running a blue yfz, was wearing a yfztech sweatshirt.

Old 02-22-2005, 12:25 AM
Trailblazer
Default Pres. Day-Dumont

Yeah Dave i feel you that wet sand and guys our size doesnt treat us very good.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]Oh well i still had a great time.I just didnt see you run the hill but i dint know you were on a new topend.I switched to 22's and a combination of my gearing and wet sand was killing me.I could only pull 2nd up comp.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]Ill get em next time.lol!!!

Quick Reply: Pres. Day-Dumont