CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Heres were you can talk about smoking other quads on ur Bombardier

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2005, 06:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Heres were you can talk about smoking other quads on ur Bombardier

Shanksta, take it easy, we were just having fun. No harm intended.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2005, 06:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Shanksta, We must have not met at Amargosa yet, I have raced all kinds of quads there. Ill be going there soon, Since its a few degrees cooler there. Ill run the hill with ya if I know when youll be out there.

Old 03-10-2005, 06:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Shanksta, We must have not met at Amargosa yet, I have raced all kinds of quads there. Ill be going there soon, Since its a few degrees cooler there. Ill run the hill with ya if I know when youll be out there.

Mario, Im sure he will make for some gooooood competition....LOL
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2005, 06:50 PM
Trailblazer

Ya got to list your weight first though.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2005, 06:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

I know Scott, I am always looking for fast bikes to race.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

I saw in his sig that he is the defending champ of Amargosa, So it should be some gooooood racin. I might even slapp on my paddle masters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dser, I weight a muscular 228.0039lb

Old 03-10-2005, 07:06 PM
Pro Rider

hey shanksta what if the 200lb guy sits there and spins while the 300lb person gets it hooked with no wheel spin then what. there are many techniques to dragging, evidently i have not learned any of them. it all comes down to who can make it hook up and who is not afraid to shift during the wheely. we are just playing with you so dont take it to serious.with a handle like shanksta i figured i better tell were joking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2005, 08:54 PM
Range Rover

I know Scott, I am always looking for fast bikes to race.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

I saw in his sig that he is the defending champ of Amargosa, So it should be some gooooood racin. I might even slapp on my paddle masters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dser, I weight a muscular 228.0039lb
nos.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]ummmmm LOL... my quad aint that fast LOL........ and for technique.... yes i shift threw wheels.. and to get good hook up alss you do is sit back on your set and lean a tad bit forward....if tends to wheely to high use your clutch lol....but annihilater lol i dont have that much money to do that much to my quad lol...but i will be upgrading....and iam going out the 21st and 22nd of this month camping[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].... maybe us fellow dsers can show why the ds is the king to those rat ba#tard raptors and yfzs....and the kawai 700 LOL eats my dust

Old 03-10-2005, 08:59 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
hey shanksta what if the 200lb guy sits there and spins while the 300lb person gets it hooked with no wheel spin then what. there are many techniques to dragging, evidently i have not learned any of them. it all comes down to who can make it hook up and who is not afraid to shift during the wheely. we are just playing with you so dont take it to serious.with a handle like shanksta i figured i better tell were joking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
evidently i havent learned them or you?.......dont be trash talking me son, you have never seen me race, my dad goes way back to the seventys son he was the best out in vegas. he has over 40 trophys from 125cc dirbikes all top 5 most top 3, he was the best out here in his time...he has been riding quads sense 88 so from his mx and quad skills i think i know some techniques son!!!!!.so dont talk...just show me your moon walk Boyeeeeeeeeeeee

Old 03-10-2005, 09:16 PM
Pro Rider

man that didn't take long at all but usually we save the nasty talk for the crapter guys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Now look now were talking smack to one another[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2005, 09:26 PM
Range Rover

ya sorry 2big2fast.........i appologize, i over reacted, and ya annilator should be a good race as long as u dont have a bored out motor and use your nos LoL....that thing looks like a rocket ship haha nice man, i gotta show the guys at school, but hey ya i be out the 21 and 22 of this month always park real close to the comp hill, but white chevy duramax 2500 and about 16 foot car trailer and were bring our pop up trailer out too so look for that man i hope u can go, be mghty sweet we can tear them craptors as teebone says LOL, and maybe hit some bowls(not what your thinking lol), and do some roaming around, i love the big bowl when u go to the backside of the comp hill its mighty sweet....ya so any of you guys wanna go thats the day i bet out there.. hope you all can make it.Lots of fun i have to say

Quick Reply: Heres were you can talk about smoking other quads on ur Bombardier