CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Heres were you can talk about smoking other quads on ur Bombardier

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2005, 07:47 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Heres were you can talk about smoking other quads on ur Bombardier

hahaha this is going to be a great topic![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
well heres my story; i was out at armagosa and draggin in stuff, then this raptor [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] pulled up next to me and looked at the hill and then looked at me.i was LMAO.this fool wants to go.... his buddies were sitting behind him laughin[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]so as any racing bread rider would do put on his goggles and get ready to race. his buddy lined us up and did the hand thing...and we were off and OMG i slammed on that baby with a nice lower wheely off the line and took of in a hurry... we was even intill i hit third gear and it was over...and the sad thing is he didnt even go to the top [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]...i sat on the saddle and laughed my A## off hahahaha. great day...and as for him he went back to camp and had to re think frontin me like that muahahah

Old 03-07-2005, 08:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I can see this stirring up a real hornets nest......

Old 03-07-2005, 08:57 PM
Range Rover

ya but its a good topic for us bombardier riders to admire our whoopins on other quads such as the raptor or yfz 450 or even the 400ex and above and beyond all the banshee...so plz people post your stories us fellow riders like to hear em.
thanks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2005, 11:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I thought this was going to be a link to a thread on the Yamaha forum [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2005, 11:25 PM
Pro Rider

Shanksta,

It's bred, not bread lol...

I love it when they look at my DS and think it's too heavy to give a good run. I have a 450R buddy I gotta race. He is talking too much smack. Anyone race the new R?

Old 03-08-2005, 12:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I have raced several of the new R's...they are pretty quick! But, at 350lbs they should be quick....Ive won a few and lost a few!

Old 03-08-2005, 12:41 AM
Pro Rider

Ok.....how long do ya think it will be before some Rapter guy is over here bumping his gums? Hmmmm[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2005, 01:08 AM
Pro Rider

Yea, raptors seem to be our main competition, but the YFZ and R's are comin on strong. I raced my cousins YFZ twice, he won the first race due to no traction on my part and i won the second race where it was a lil dryer outside for some hook up. The Raptors are lining up for spring time to race, had a kid the other day tell me hes got the new Trinity 727 kit in his and he'll smoke me, well its not very fair since i have no internal work done, i said match what i have done to my quad to a raptor and he wont stand a chance, or any quad for that matter, bring em [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2005, 05:34 AM
Trailblazer

that is a brave statement, also its all about the rider the rider wins where it matters- terrain.

Old 03-08-2005, 09:18 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: delow350
that is a brave statement, also its all about the rider the rider wins where it matters- terrain.
Ok..........seee didn't take long....now it starts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Heres were you can talk about smoking other quads on ur Bombardier