CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Heres were you can talk about smoking other quads on ur Bombardier

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2005, 09:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Heres were you can talk about smoking other quads on ur Bombardier

Yeah Shankster, I need to make a trip out there probly with my brother in law he's partial to Amargosa for some stupid reason.LOL (he lurks around these forums) And BajaX04ds has a fast bike too ill talk to them and we'll meet up. We can even go for a dune ride, I can put my stock shocks on and air her out bigtime. Ive been getting kida sick of just running the hill. I want to do some riding for once!! (simple suspension change)

We used to start from the kinda big hill in front of Comp and get a run at the face of comp and launch out 60-70ft into the crest. Also, We would dropp off the face of comp and land half way down it, Ill get some pictures up of that. I wouldnt recomend doing that though. And dont worry, My bike is just a 650 w/ 7hp shot it really just looks fast. Dont feel threatened by my ol-beat up ds. I have trouble with ALL the raptors...... When I run out of gas.

Old 03-10-2005, 10:10 PM
Range Rover

you mean u luanch off the top of the big hill and jump out 60 or 70 ft? what about the saddle part you clear that?.......umm are u serious or bsin me?....... 7 hp shot lol nice, ya also draggin is 2EZ..LOL...jk, ya i like carvin bowls and cutin razors too...write back soon about that jumpin part be more to detail please and load some photos!..hurry

Old 03-10-2005, 10:19 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
I know Scott, I am always looking for fast bikes to race.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

I saw in his sig that he is the defending champ of Amargosa, So it should be some gooooood racin. I might even slapp on my paddle masters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dser, I weight a muscular 228.0039lb
Damn ya got me by about 7 pounds. That's one horse right. he he he he he he he
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2005, 10:39 PM
Pro Rider

hey shanksta ganksta no apologies nescesary its all about having fun. With age comes wisdom. When you read the threads read them close. I stated i have not learned the techniques yet and i realy dont care to. im about kicking back having fun. everyone knows liter can be faster we are just busting your *****. but i have one question if for every 7 pounds you lose 1 hp and a stock bike is like 42 hp if i weigh 335 i am at minus6 hp 335 divided by 7 comes out to48 .something no wonder my bike is so slow and i cant smoke anyone.

Old 03-10-2005, 10:56 PM
Range Rover

LoL i weigh like 145-150 and im 6 ft tall, i can sling that 465 pound bike like it weighs 300 or less lol, like i say riding is all about throttle controll and body language, just practice those and you be good...and im still waiting for those pics annilater and waiting for u to explain more detail about your jumping cause iam confused

Old 03-10-2005, 11:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Shanker, I tried to take a picture of a picture but the quality sucks. I am haveing my friend check his files for the pics.

Ill try to explain how we were launching. When your approaching comp hill at Amargosa, There is a steep little hill to the left, We would start from the top and get enough momentum to hit the lip of comp wide open in 4th gear. Depending on what time of year it was, There is usually a landing pad between comp and the higher part of the hill(kinda hard to explain), We did not jump the whole hill. There was a slope that we could land on that made it smooth. The hill may have changed alot by now, I will show you when Im out there, We will jump it if sand allows. I should have pictures soon hopefully, But I will get to it when I can.

Old 03-10-2005, 11:52 PM
Pro Rider

I did smoke a 450r once at the jamboree at Genoa NE. This kid comes up to me and says how mines pretty for an 800 pound POS. I looked at his honda with a new pipe on ot and asked if hes ever raced an 800 pound POS, he just laughed at the thought that I could beat him in a drag race. We went out on the sand and ran them. He was pretty far behind each of the four times we ran. He decided that they were quick for 800 pound POS's. The next day he was at my dealer trying to trade his 450 for a DS. I had to laugh[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-11-2005, 12:33 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Shanker, I tried to take a picture of a picture but the quality sucks. I am haveing my friend check his files for the pics.

Ill try to explain how we were launching. When your approaching comp hill at Amargosa, There is a steep little hill to the left, We would start from the top and get enough momentum to hit the lip of comp wide open in 4th gear. Depending on what time of year it was, There is usually a landing pad between comp and the higher part of the hill(kinda hard to explain), We did not jump the whole hill. There was a slope that we could land on that made it smooth. The hill may have changed alot by now, I will show you when Im out there, We will jump it if sand allows. I should have pictures soon hopefully, But I will get to it when I can.
ok, let me see ok, your at the bottom of comp hill at armagosa, ok theres a hill behind u which is a big sweeper which is connected to the hump to the left of u if your at the bottom which leads you to the first story of comp hill, are you saying u jump from the next leval up which is the very top, down to the leval below..?, thats like impossible lol...explain to me if iam correct..oh and i can careless about poor quality lol i wanna see your high flyin manovers LoL... cause as far as i know were both pretty fcking sick!!!!!!

Old 03-11-2005, 01:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

MAN!! Ya made me show some bad quality pics, But they are pending approval. Bottom three on the left of page is amargosa. These PICS aint nothin, I will get the good ones, and it was purely INSANE!!!

Old 03-11-2005, 01:47 AM
Range Rover

weres your camera thing next to your supporting member thing man, lol.... only the best are purely insane...its either go big or go home....

Quick Reply: Heres were you can talk about smoking other quads on ur Bombardier