CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Well I tried my best.

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2005, 08:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Well I tried my best.

I watched the ebay auction for the quad lilnots posted about. and at the very last second, a person from nowhere came out and beat me by $25. I went as high as $2025. I told the owner, who through research on here I beleive to be raptorrider660r, that if the person didnt come through that my offer was still good. So now here is the deal, my bloods pumping and the hearts racing and I have the sickness all over again. Who has what and maybe i could see if I could get one put together??? Anyone want to help the Demon with a new project?? Lets here some ideas boys!! I really cant go over that mark I bid, atleast not all at once.

Old 03-12-2005, 08:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

What up PLAYA!!!

How the heck have ya been. Since you passed on the sickness of nos to me I can maybe help you as long as I am a bad influence[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I could possibly get you my other rolling chassy that a my buddy has. I think I could get ya the chassy in perfect condition and a +3 eyeball swingarm for 15 bills. I also know someone who is selling thier stage 3ds motor for a great price....

Old 03-13-2005, 01:21 PM
Pro Rider

Mario,

Shoot me a PM with your # again. I was in vegas a lil over a month ago when I got engaged. I thought about calling ya to see if you wanted to meet up for lunch or something but then didnt have your number with me and with moving I will be danged if I can find it. We might just be able to figure something out here!!

Everyone keep your eyes peeled and if you see a good deal, let me know ASAP Thanks

P.S. I dont care if its running or not if the price is right.

Old 03-13-2005, 11:42 PM
Range Rover

sorry again demon no hard feelings on nabbing the ds from under you. i might have some extra ds parts laying down at the cycle shop(i know i have the rear grab bar, handlebars, front bumper, exhaust. and some other stuff that were left over from quads we modded. also the guy i'm gettin the ebay ds from said he's gonna check to see if he still has the stock cam, heel guards, a-arms and shocks.whatever i have extra your welcome to you live near ny?