CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

sandbomber is on the rode

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2005, 05:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sandbomber is on the rode

Yall be sure and let us know the results at the end of the day...Im interested to see who was the top dog [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-17-2005, 05:17 AM
Pro Rider

Well I left after 10pm and he hadn't ran yet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Whats up with their schedule? It had 4 strokes first but ended up running them last, if they did run. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]. But it was nice to see sandbomber again and he did win $200 for driving the farthest[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. And nice to see everyone else again.!!!!!!

Old 04-17-2005, 01:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 1BigDSRider
4.4 Yzf. Thats fast. Anyone know who the owner is. Is it one of the finishline racing bikes??
WE SENT THE FINISHLINE BOYZ PACKEN HE HE HE HE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-17-2005, 01:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well lets hear it........where is the results from the 4-strokes?????????

Old 04-17-2005, 02:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I like Naturalite, Meaner, CountryJoeGlass, and several others left at 10pm. Got word that Sandbombers Ds took the 4stroke class with 222 piloting. Glen won the long travel award for traveling the furthest. I think they ran around 5am this morning. They were the last class to run.

It was great to meet all the forum members. There were a bunch.

There were some unreal fast bikes at this event. Some of the quads and trikes were reaching close to 100mph in 300ft. Thats insane.

Old 04-17-2005, 03:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

OK Im at the reunion and must be quick for now!!!!!!! Let me start by saying HPResearch ROCKs!!!!! These ken-tucky hillbillys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] will kick ya Azz on the drag strip boys! Last night my blue school bus ran a 4.4 in 300feet with a time slip to back it up signed by the track owner at the Planet sand drags, the largest quad drag ever[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] (not like most that post smack about times with no slip[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]) Eric ran a 4.6 with a stock bore 650, now chew on that # for a while[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Now thats with out being set up being 5:00 in the morning and them pushing us thru too quick and not being able to make changes. Randall had to start the blue bus in 3rd gear[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] that how off our set up was and still run in the 4.4s. Just to give ya a little tid bit of info about dyno #s, I have always wanted a ds with over 120hp and they met my dreams plus sum[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] and this is only the 800 just think what the 840 will do. This bus will be running a 3.99 in the next couple months guys so thanks to the hpr team!!!!!!!! Can you tell im pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will post slips and trophy pics tonght and give out a little more info, thanks for listening to a jazzed guy. When the HPR team reads this THANKS FOR A WEEK OF A LIFE TIME and for putting up with a crown master. We went thru 7 bottles in 4 days guys he he he what fun!!!!!

Old 04-17-2005, 03:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Congrats thats great news for the 4 stroke community!!!! All that driving paid off! I rode bigbajas 800 and I could only imagine it with a drag axle and nos, must have been a hand full....

Old 04-17-2005, 03:45 PM
Pro Rider

congrat's on the win 4.4 is flying

Old 04-17-2005, 06:03 PM
Pro Rider

I'm glad we made the 10hr round trip even though we didn't stay to see sandbomber's & Eric's bike run @ 5am Sunday mourning[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] We got there @ 8am Saturday mourning to see them run around 12pm, after 14hrs there we left. We left @ 10pm & got home at 3am & they still hadn't finished racing.

Congrats to Eric & Sandbomber on ya'lls results! Wish we would have been there to cheer ya'll on! It was nice spending time with Sandbomber & the HPR crew. I learn something more evertime I'm around them.

I met alot of forums members, some I have met before & some for the first time. It was fun hanging out with MrMeaner (funny stories) & his crew, 1BigDSRider & his brother, also bajabom. I met JDsBusa & crew for the first time along with Forcefed & his wife. I also met THEBOM, want to wish him a safe trip home & that he gets well soon.

I also saw "Bansheechick" there but didn't get the meet her.

I did see alot of fast bikes for sure, there were so many bikes.

Old 04-17-2005, 06:33 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Congratulations Glen!!!!
I'm sure all of us back up here in the NW can't wait to here the stories and see the vids.
Now it's time to come to Florence with us the last weekend of the month and put a whoopa$$ on everyone there!

Quick Reply: sandbomber is on the rode