CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

sandbomber is on the rode

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2005, 07:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sandbomber is on the rode

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Congrats thats great news for the 4 stroke community!!!! All that driving paid off! I rode bigbajas 800 and I could only imagine it with a drag axle and nos, must have been a hand full....
Thanks guys for following the thread!!!!! I will read and respond to all the comments when I get on the road. You should have seen the 800 taking off in third gear spinning tires from rail to rail. Looked like a rodeo scene[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You the man Randall [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Thanks again guys for comming out to try to cheer us on. Just wait till I have time to tell about that sparks titanium frame drag lite honda that had the fear of god put into them when the bus made it to the line finish line first, ya would have thought they lost a family member[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Later

Old 04-17-2005, 08:09 PM
Pro Rider

WOW![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] that is soooo cool! way to go guys!!! congrats.....hay how did thebom do??

Old 04-17-2005, 08:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: THEBOM
Be safe. See ya Friday.
Jeff, sorry we did not get a chance to bump tires, sure sounds like a lot of trouble going to the hospital and getting eye surgery just to be Bombersafe j/k hope ya heal up quick so ya can go out and kick sum banshee butt. It was great meeting you!!!!

Old 04-17-2005, 09:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Glen sorry that I was unable to stick around and help you add to the 7 bottles of crown. I guess your money was safe Sandbomber, Randall didnt get the 4.2. We got home around 2am and were completely wore out. The sun took it out of us.

Had a great time shooting the crap with everyone. Thanks for lowering my truck 10 inches in the rear, even if it was just for a short while.
No more talk about port and polish work, or boring and stroking.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And Im not talking about quads.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] I'm still waiting to see that foot race Meaner.

Did I say earlier that there were super fast bikes there. It was amazing to see such a huge group of extreme drag quads. Just wish we could have seen the 4strokes. Maybe nexttime.

Old 04-17-2005, 09:40 PM
Pro Rider

"I guess your money was safe Sandbomber, Randall didnt get the 4.2."

Ya it was a slow track so sandbombers money was safe this time.

"No more talk about port and polish work, or boring and stroking. And Im not talking about quads."

Are you talking about the pair to the left of us?

Old 04-17-2005, 10:08 PM
Pro Rider

Did u say the two pairs of two to the left!!!!!!!!! YEA THATS WHAT I'M talkin about!!!!!

Congrats Sandbomber, Randal, and eric like all else sorry I couldn't stay longer. Heck 1BigDSRider left after us and still got to bet before us. Dagn lousieanians[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. Hey nice to meet u 1BigDSRider and ur brother as well. Can't wit tell next time. Mr. Meaner Maybe I'll see u at the red river!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-17-2005, 10:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yes I was refurring to the scenery and not the quads.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

We need to get together and have some 4stroke races somewhere. Hopefully we will meet up at Aledo in June.

We didnt leave too long after you Naturalite, Meaner went and talked to one of the officials and came and told us that they were going to be one of the last classes.

Someone on another site said that Sandbomber's Ds pulled a 4.31 in the 4stroke class. Any truth to that???

Old 04-17-2005, 10:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I posted some pics of the races on planet sands website.

Old 04-17-2005, 11:51 PM
Pro Rider

Good time guys but man that event was jacked up. The time in between and the track prep was just stupid. Other than that I had a great time talking and hanging with the guys. Sandbomber, Mr HP, 222, 1BigDS, Country, Natural, RawYFZ, The Bomb and anyone else we hung with. Nice bike, Babes and tooooo much sun on the face and arms. Ive never seen that many bad a$$ quads in one place. Im definetly going to bracket race next time. Glad everyone made the late trek home safe. Later guys

Old 04-18-2005, 05:45 AM
Pro Rider

Have a safe trip back! Im off til Weds, FYI.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: sandbomber is on the rode