CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

complete bombardier parts list

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2005, 08:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default complete bombardier parts list

Hey guys i just ordered the complete bombardier parts number list with full blown views of all the different parts and accessories, even the stickers and where to put them. The site claims this catalogue contains all the info a person will ever need to order parts or work on any bombardier from 1997 to 2003. It also comes with a one year guarentee that if there is any upgraded versions such as info on the 2004 and 2005 you can download it for free. I guess we will find out in about ten days if this computer catalogue version is the real deal or not. The only bad thing about this deal was i had to order it out of Moscow, Russia. If this is not a scam and i do recieve it, I will let you know where the site is at.

Old 05-21-2005, 08:45 PM
Pro Rider

hmmm sounds a bit fishy to me.... ANY bombardier, or just the quads/recreation products? (Im 99.9% sure it would just be quads or like quads and sea-doo's and ski-doo's) even still, that would have to be a very large file.

They might just be sending you the shop manuals of the ds and or other BRP toys.

Old 05-21-2005, 09:45 PM
Pro Rider

Roost they said this is a dealers complete part numbers and info catalogue that covers bombardier atvs, ski doos, sea doos, and sport boats. I dont know if my computer can handal it or not. Maybe you can download only the sections your interested in, who knows. If its not a scam this will be a very convenient item to have.

Old 05-22-2005, 12:35 AM
Trailblazer

keep us updated

Old 05-22-2005, 01:11 AM
Pro Rider

The files won't be that big, think of how much goes into a game with all the extreme graphics, motion, audio, etc, and they are still only 16 megs or so, some people have dozens of them. Hell, I have a buddy with over 3000 songs on his computer plus games and videos, and he has lots of room left. Songs are usually 3-5 megs a piece, some videos up to 700 megs.
I have the Bombardier ATV technical publications CD for 2003, includs shop manual, and parts catalogue for all bomb atvs. All of this and it is less than 8 Meg....get a 140 gig HD and you're laughin, it could handle all the ****, audio, and manuals you could throw at it...lol, let us know how it goes.

Old 05-22-2005, 03:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Your PC will be fine if they give it to you in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format - which is what the CD based service manuals are in, as well as 99% of all online documentation.

Old 05-22-2005, 06:02 PM
Pro Rider

i've got those cd's

Old 05-23-2005, 04:13 AM
Weekend Warrior

From Moscow?
Where exactly?
Did u have to pay for it or not?

I know almost every Bomb dealer there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-23-2005, 11:53 AM
Pro Rider

It was in Pavlik Morozov Moscow Russia. I dont know if that is the right order or not, but it cost 100 us dollars and another 17 us for mail delivery and another 22 us for wester union money transfer. I am a little leary of giving my credit card number like that to another country. Agurez it did not come from a bomb dealer he sells other things. I f it arrives i will send you a pm with the contact info

Old 05-23-2005, 01:40 PM
Weekend Warrior

Pavlik Morozov was a very well known communist in Russia.
His name is often being used in jokes and stuff like that....

I'm 100% sure it actually is a scam and you wont get anything.
Sorry... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: complete bombardier parts list