CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DS650 Shows Its Colors in AZ

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2000, 05:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

CRTLeech,
Lurking, spewing, umm, I thought this was a public forum where users are allowed to post wherever they want. I dont normally go around "spewing" on the forums, but when someone knocks the very machine that kept high performance ATV's alive throughout the lean years and does not realize that it still kicks the crud outta the "high tech" DS, at least around these parts, well then im going to come to its defense. It is FACT. The DS's in this area run terrible and regularly get beat by even STOCK Banshees. So my original post stands. Until I see a DS run like you guys say they run, which they have NOT, then Im gonna keep telling you folks that the "outdated Banshee" is still the king, until the RAptor has time to establish its greatness, which if youve read the articles thus far, it is already kicking the DS around. Sorry if I hurt you feelings...
As far as coming to different forums to "prove superiority", well I dont try to prove it on the keyboard, I do it at the track and dunes, care to see whos indeed superior? Ill be at Glamis Thanksgiving...
Later eh,

RoostKing...

Old 10-17-2000, 05:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nope, haven't hurt my feelings. I know that my DS650 will beat a stock Banshee. I have done it with my DS, without paddles and with a bad start. The Banshee had paddles and the rider was quite a bit lighter then I was at the time.

Now that I have paddles and know how to start properly, it will be a piece of cake.

Good day, eh? Have fun storming the sand dunes.
CRT_Leech