CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

AZSAND WANTS TO PLAY ( OH BOM WHERE ARE YOU)

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2005, 11:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AZSAND WANTS TO PLAY (BOM WHERE ARE YOU)

Its that time of the year im bored with my sand car the lifted rangers are getting boring im looking out my front window @ a super slick looking extra cab chevy 6500 roll back with 4 brand new 05 baja x's screaming to be moded and im very motivated call me Jeff Ross !!!!!!!!!!

Ive lost my old mobile and all my #s call me !!!!

Old 08-02-2005, 12:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default AZSAND WANTS TO PLAY ( OH BOM WHERE ARE YOU)

Hey jeff there a fresh apple pie sitting on the kitchen table no ones watching where are you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
ps there is whipped cream in the fridge too come out............................... where ever you are[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-02-2005, 12:53 AM
Pro Rider

Man AZ why you gotta make us poor folk feel so bad, I say have Kelly throw a turbo on one, or hell bring the kit and the bike to DS Days I got a new trailer to work in and lord knows we have made one run out of the back of your trailer. Get an extra +5 swingarm, some chain, brake lines, +3 A-Arms Some Elka sand dune edition shocks, a re-worked rear shock, a turbo piston, head gaskets, I'll bring some tools, a lap top or do you need that with the new EFI. Plenty of go juice uhh beer, and maybe capewindy can bring some oysters, and apple pie to keep people out of our hair in the evenings. You could even let me ride it when we get finished and put a down payment on a layaway program lol....ohhh well A guy's gotta dream. You looking for another kid I'll even drive down and cut your lawn, wash your truck and such [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I tell you what it would make a hell of an all day cruiers that would rip up the hills, and it would be a good story to tell next year.......So last year AZ brought a brand new quad and a couple box's of parts and in a couple days we had a hell of a dream duner.........

Tom

Old 08-02-2005, 12:55 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Check out eBay. . . Crackerjack is selling his to focus time on his rail (family ride.)

Old 08-02-2005, 01:02 AM
Pro Rider

I know I know, we put the kit on his bike last year at DS days, even with the slipping clutch that thing was great when I ran it up the hill. After I bought the 50' enclosed trailer I can't swing the purchase right now. But I would really like to have that bike. Kelly did most of the install so you know it was done right.

Tom

Old 08-02-2005, 02:18 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: AZSAND
Its that time of the year im bored with my sand car the lifted rangers are getting boring im looking out my front window @ a super slick looking extra cab chevy 6500 roll back with 4 brand new 05 baja x's screaming to be moded and im very motivated call me Jeff Ross !!!!!!!!!!

Ive lost my old mobile and all my #s call me !!!!
Az,
I would stay with the sand car thing... The last run I saw was in the helicopter!!!!!! J/K
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-02-2005, 02:37 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Excatly Hard1 but that was only one of five flights and i never gave myself a chance areo dynamics. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-02-2005, 02:57 AM
Trailblazer

Hopefully you wear a helmet this time!!!!!!

Old 08-02-2005, 03:41 AM
Pro Rider

Hmmm AZ has the itch again. DS days must be getting close!!

Old 08-02-2005, 02:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

He better have his ducks in a row......or should I say DS's in a row! There will be the HPR crew coming to a sand hill near YOU [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: AZSAND WANTS TO PLAY ( OH BOM WHERE ARE YOU)