CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

damn whoops

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2005, 11:21 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default damn whoops

lol not to jack this thread... but ^^ whats up with the Poolaris and "tough" linking? I have seen it in like 3 posts now.

lets try somthing... If I wanted a CHEAP...HEAVY quad... I should go with a TOUGH one.

Old 09-15-2005, 12:38 PM
Pro Rider
Default damn whoops

I wonder how much Polaris paid ATV Connection to set up that link to their web site? Sorry, but that is soooo cheesy. Leave it to Poolaris to do something like that. They probably even think it is " tough ".

Old 09-15-2005, 07:35 PM
Pro Rider
Default damn whoops

Aww heck, if they gave money to the site, cool.
As for the post. Desert Viper that was an awesome description of set-up challenges.

Old 09-15-2005, 07:52 PM
Pro Rider
Default damn whoops

I wonder how the new Fox Shox will do in the whoops???? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2005, 11:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default damn whoops

damn you and your winks! Someday I will figure them out...lmao

Speaking of the floats...I find it odd nobody runs them on the ds (well I know a few people poked their head in to say they were going to get them, or have them, with no follow up...) I was VERY interested in them, especially with the price being around 600-650. I then went to the site and saw they were compression and rebound adjustable...I thought wow, all that in an air shock, what a great price. Come to find out..they are NOT compression or rebound adjustable! Whoever runs fox' website needs to go back to school. First off the email to contact them is wrong (says Ofoxpowersports instead of foxpowersports) They wouldnt ahve even gotten the message if I had sent it to what I copy/pasted from the site. And the rep said they were NOT adjustable, just the air (spring rate). I was very dissapointed. for 650 just to adjust spring rate I think I will pass [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and those damn evol's are too $$$...rather just get elkas for that kinda coin.

*stops rambling*

Old 09-15-2005, 11:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default damn whoops

I always thought that people were putting that tough thing in their post/replies themselves. I wonder if I type tough as the title for a link of my own choice, if it will default to that other link?

Old 09-15-2005, 11:47 PM
Trailblazer
Default damn whoops

Originally posted by: Sparky8370
I always thought that people were putting that tough thing in their post/replies themselves. I wonder if I type tough as the title for a link of my own choice, if it will default to that other link?
Nope. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2005, 11:59 PM
Pro Rider
Default damn whoops

Man this is gonna be hilarious!!! I just went over to polaris forum. I started a thread called Ha Ha
You gotta check it out, I wonder how long before there's a bunch of po'd polaris fans. I told them that I changed it so it links to suzuki site with my quad. I typed in that keyword but put my own link on it so when they click it to check, it will go to suzuki. I wonder how long before one of them figures it out? I wouldn't be surprised if someone reported me as a hacker, when I still use just my 2 pointy fingers to type!!

Old 09-16-2005, 11:54 AM
Pro Rider
Default damn whoops

Bunch of wussies over on the Polaris forum; they went and locked your thread. Maybe there is hope though, because these guys should be able to show Polaris what TOUGH really means.

Old 09-16-2005, 12:05 PM
Pro Rider
Default damn whoops

crap, crap, crap, crap........ nope, i thought this word would give me link to a raptor web site?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: damn whoops