CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

MOTHERS POWER BALL? THERE IS A HEAVEN!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2005, 01:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MOTHERS POWER BALL? THERE IS A HEAVEN!!!!!!

i had seen the ad's for mother's power ball polisher but there is so much snake oil out there what do you beleive? a freind of mine bought one and called me and said " this thing works like crazy you gotta try it" so ok i found the best price at microfiberproductsonline.com for $29.99 comes with the polishing compound and rag's. the sand tires on my 730 are the 23" magnum rim's and are about 5 years old now and looked awful[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] in fact this last trip i took 1000 grit sand paper and sanded them to a flat satin finish and called it aday. i spent 10-15 minutes with the power ball and the polishing agent that came with it and "HOLLY CHIT" i kid you not better than new!!!!! so i go after the unfinished inside of the wheel (again less than 10 minutes spent polishing) and once again "HOLLY CHIT" like fricken chrome. the micro fiber rag's that came with it cleaned off the black junk and left an almost chrome finish. they say it works on diamond plate and all other non coated finshes. my wife said i had this werd far off look in my eye (thinking about all the other polishing i can do with this thing) but really anyone that has or wants to have a little extra bling out of old dull alum buy this stuff and go to town [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

p.s. my hands didn't even get dirty!!

Old 09-30-2005, 02:12 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Before and after pics??? Maybe on the next project?
We'd like to see proof positive.
Thanks

Old 09-30-2005, 02:13 PM
Pro Rider

Cool, thanks for the tip, Jeffroe!

Old 09-30-2005, 02:36 PM
Pro Rider

if you don't beleive me "BITE ME" i don't care just relaying info on a product, take it or leave it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] there i feel better.

Old 09-30-2005, 02:42 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: JEFFROE
My wife said i had this weird far off look in my eye (thinking about all the other polishing i can do with this thing)

I have several beer cans polished to a chrome finish...... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] I was looking for anything I could to polish.....The dog had a funny look on her face when I said........."come here girl"...... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2005, 02:54 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have heard mixed reviews on this product, that is why I have never bought one, I am going to take Jeffroes word and am going to buy one. I will check out that link he posted.

Old 09-30-2005, 02:55 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Jeffroe, where did you buy it at????? If I send you some wheels would you shine em up for me?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2005, 03:01 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

HOLY F**K, were you sitting on a pile of burrs while you were doing the polishing? Nobody said that they didn't believe you, we just want to see how the product works. Before and after pics, that's all. No one implied that you made up the results, we're juat as excited as you are and want to see.

I'm glad you feel better and I'm glad it's Friday so maybe you can get ya a little stress relief. Christ Almighty, give a Brother the benefit of the doubt.

Wasn't questioning your integrity, just want to see. PLEASE? Maybe that's the magic word I left out...

Old 09-30-2005, 03:09 PM
Pro Rider

my bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] took you the wrong way. i do a slight temper but i'll get over it.

Old 09-30-2005, 03:12 PM
amd
Pro Rider

So I guess it is worth the money then huh....I have been going to get it. I think it sells for 20 dollars here without the polish. But If Chip Foose it promoting it you know it is good...LOL

Quick Reply: MOTHERS POWER BALL? THERE IS A HEAVEN!!!!!!