CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

I GOT SPANKED!

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2005, 09:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I GOT SPANKED!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Allright all you COCKasaki A$$holes....we DS'rs have been PLENTY nice enough, but six pages???? go back to your own freekin g0d DaMn forum and tout your HP gains there, we have our own issues, like carb springs, and turbo kits to deal with.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Where IS the phantom rider when you really need that guy??

P.S I heard the Polaris guys are real big pushovers....why don't you move this GARBAGE over there???

Old 10-08-2005, 11:20 PM
Pro Rider
Default I GOT SPANKED!

Originally posted by: learnem
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Allright all you COCKasaki A$$holes....we DS'rs have been PLENTY nice enough, but six pages???? go back to your own freekin g0d DaMn forum and tout your HP gains there, we have our own issues, like carb springs, and turbo kits to deal with.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Where IS the phantom rider when you really need that guy??

P.S I heard the Polaris guys are real big pushovers....why don't you move this GARBAGE over there???

Ouchhhhh.....that hurts. Time out for you buddy!! LOL!!

Old 10-09-2005, 03:40 AM
Pro Rider
Default I GOT SPANKED!

Learnem.... that was funny.

Gave me a case of the chuckles[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-03-2007, 06:47 AM
Pro Rider
Default I GOT SPANKED!

has anyone seen these Kawaies run lately ?

Old 02-03-2007, 09:25 AM
Pro Rider
Default I GOT SPANKED!

Yep, they have bumped up alot since these posts.... 800's, 840's, 900's and 916 out, RWHp dynoed as high as 80HP, (on vid I might add). monster cams, carbs as big as duel Webber 44's and the list goes on.

The West coast guy's can chime in and correct me if I'm wrong, but Sincity's 840, beating the 720 that was first talked about on this post by several lengths, the 840 on all motor and the 720 on Nos.

A supercharged V already out and a turbo one being made. A lighten drag only 950-1000 in the works, will be out this spring.

V's and Prairies running in the mid to Low 4's in 300 ft.

Still a ways off from you Bomb guys, but we're getting a little closer every year.

Old 02-03-2007, 02:26 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !
Default I GOT SPANKED!

SHOTGUN,

Just curious, but what kind of time does your prarie run in 300ft on sand? What is the fastest 4x4 that you know of?

Old 02-03-2007, 05:03 PM
Pro Rider
Default I GOT SPANKED!

what is the ratio of HORSEPOWER AT THE CRANK TO HORSEPOWER AT THE WHEEL

Does it also depend on the size of srpckets and tires, how much pwoer you have at the wheel?

Lets say you have a sweet quad-

-100hp at the crank
-15tooth front sprocket, 40 tooth rear sprocket, 20 inch tires (lets say maxxis razr or something)

how much power at the wheel do you think?

Old 02-03-2007, 06:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default I GOT SPANKED!

Originally posted by: SHOTGUN
Yep, they have bumped up alot since these posts.... 800's, 840's, 900's and 916 out, RWHp dynoed as high as 80HP, (on vid I might add). monster cams, carbs as big as duel Webber 44's and the list goes on.

The West coast guy's can chime in and correct me if I'm wrong, but Sincity's 840, beating the 720 that was first talked about on this post by several lengths, the 840 on all motor and the 720 on Nos.

A supercharged V already out and a turbo one being made. A lighten drag only 950-1000 in the works, will be out this spring.

V's and Prairies running in the mid to Low 4's in 300 ft.

Still a ways off from you Bomb guys, but we're getting a little closer every year.
Do you have pics of the drag frame yet ? Has Mickey sold many of the cases modded for chain drive ?

Old 02-03-2007, 08:50 PM
Pro Rider
Default I GOT SPANKED!

since you were talking about the kfx I thought you might be interested in seeing metal aliens bike, man that thing is sick and pretty darn fast...http://forums.atvconnection.com/mess...did/507893.cfm

Old 02-04-2007, 04:31 AM
Trailblazer
Default I GOT SPANKED!

hey brother-i'm not in the race quad seen here in vegas-the climb a telephone club,yes.figured i'd isay hey anyway tho.i do no alot of the old timers here-mostly shees thou,are you guys talking sicker than abbott's shee,that would be the bomb quad!!!!!have u ran mr.allen's shee?or mr ken's shee.sorry to keep rambling.i'm Dave Wilkie-maybe oneday will meet

Quick Reply: I GOT SPANKED!