CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Well No Genoa this year

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2005, 12:31 PM
amd
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Well No Genoa this year

We we aren't going to make it up there now. The damn motorhome has an electrical problem. I tried to fix it and kept finding more problems. It sucks cause we were all loaded up and ready to go. Pulled out of the drive way to leave and noticed it wasn't charging, then it just got worse from there. Oh well that kind of stuff happens.

Old 10-08-2005, 12:43 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img], [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img], fix it!!

Old 10-08-2005, 12:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

OH NO! I guess thats going to be a good excuse to get it fixed and come on down to the Island next weekend...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-10-2005, 11:12 AM
amd
Pro Rider

Ha Ha. Yeah that would be alright, but it is going to take some time to track down the problem. I think it just needs to be set on fire. LOL

Old 10-10-2005, 11:14 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

LOL. Just make sure the bikes are out of the way...LOL! Im sure we could find you a tree to sleep under while your down here, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Beside that...who needs sleep...Sleep is for the weak [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-10-2005, 11:20 AM
amd
Pro Rider

Lol. I think a tree might be better then a tent...lmao. I would like to make it down there but I dont see that happining. I do still have 40 lbs of nitrous that needs to be used, lol

Old 10-10-2005, 11:20 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

AMD,

DONT you dare! That old RV of your is AWESOME!! you dont know it, but people talk about how clean,and cool your Bus is man. YOu should post a pic, that thing is CLASSIC!

Bigger

Old 10-10-2005, 11:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: amd
Lol. I think a tree might be better then a tent...lmao. I would like to make it down there but I dont see that happining. I do still have 40 lbs of nitrous that needs to be used, lol
40lbs of Nitrous....well, Im sure you could use that up in no time down here...chasing after those lightweight drag 450's. LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I would never try to twist your arm into coming down here....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-10-2005, 11:34 AM
amd
Pro Rider

Lmao. Bigger thats funny, it sure is a classic though...classic piece of you know what!!lol. It is clean for its age though. There is nothing quite like a 81 chieftain[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

And choose I thought about knocking the bottle valve off of the bottles and pointing them towards some yfz's. Lol Good way to use 40 lbs of it...

Old 10-10-2005, 11:45 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a 91 pace arrow on a chevy frame. I had charging problems that screwed everything up. The tranny quit shifting so on so forth. After many hours of trouble shooting I found the control wire for the air conditioning was shorted out on the freon line. If it is on a chevy frame the pink control wire goes everywhere and controls the charging.

Quick Reply: Well No Genoa this year